Ridgey book

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Beavers book was outstanding if anyone is looking for a good Christmas gift. Read it in 48 hours on holidays.

The only thing I thought, is was that it was a little premature, and probably should have come out later once his career on the park was done.

Brookie said:
whats it called?
i'll have to find a copy, didn't even know he had a book out?

It's called 'Take No Prisoners'.

Ryan said:
I thought Beavers book was outstanding if anyone is looking for a good Christmas gift. Read it in 48 hours on holidays.

If only Beaver waited another few months to release his book, the final chapter could have been all about 40 nil.

bones said:
Brookie said:
whats it called?
i'll have to find a copy, didn't even know he had a book out?

It's called 'Take No Prisoners'.

Ryan said:

If only Beaver waited another few months to release his book, the final chapter could have been all about 40 nil.

OMG IKR - exactly what I was thinking. Would have been the dream ending. Then again, he went on to play another number of very succesful years in The UK. I'm so disappointed we couldn't have retained him for a few more. Heck - I would have rathered him in the team than that lump, Tony Williams.

At least with Beaver, you knew what you'd get, and that was 110%. Apart from Gary Larson, and Jamie Lyon, probably my favorite player to have ever played the game.

He's the reason I followed Manly to begin with.

Gary Larson. I well remember when Norths made a final, Canberra had a man sent off, then Gary Larson stood up and decked some Raider and got himself sent off. Stupid player. Cost Norths a chance to progress. That probably wouldn't have come to much, but...........

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6