• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
So looking at that picture it seems obvious that fat weighs more than muscle. Look how much bigger the bit of fat is, it's got to be heavier !!

isn't it obvious from that picture that muscle weighs more than fat?

the fact there is more fat than muscle means that the muscle clearly weighs more - take a brick and a "brick" of feathers - the actual brick itself is going to weigh more. Take a brick and the same weight of feathers and the feathers will take up a lot more room but not actually weigh anymore.

mmmdl said:
Chip and Chase said:
So looking at that picture it seems obvious that fat weighs more than muscle. Look how much bigger the bit of fat is, it's got to be heavier !!

isn't it obvious from that picture that muscle weighs more than fat?

the fact there is more fat than muscle means that the muscle clearly weighs more - take a brick and a "brick" of feathers - the actual brick itself is going to weigh more. Take a brick and the same weight of feathers and the feathers will take up a lot more room but not actually weigh anymore.

Give up mmmdl. Logic isn't welcome here :) Stevo, you can smash that piece of muscle with a sledgehammer and it will still weigh 5 lbs. If only they had tattoos and this would all make sense. :p

lol.. The low point was when i lied about having a degree in applied science to argue a point i didn't really believe in.

Stevo said:
lol.. The low point was when i lied about having a degree in applied science to argue a point i didn't really believe in.

Nothing to be ashamed of mate. I'll PM you the link, you can get them from India over the internet for $19.95, and you need never be embarrassed again about your lack of education. Or do what I do, I buy Arts degrees in rolls of 100 (double ply no less) at Coles.

Stevo said:

You lied?

ON THE INTERNET?????

:(:(:(:(:mad::exclamation::huh::(

Too disillusioned to even talk right now.

Having a bex and a good lay down.

</3

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4