RICKY OVER DES, YOUR KIDDING!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are his plans now...anyone heard any update on what Des thinks of his future?
I think he signed a four year extension last year so he will be around for awhile yet

I remember reading a quote from him last year how he would like to set up a coaching dynasty similar to Bennett so looks like he is going down the career coach path

More power to him.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Im stunningly good looking. Maybe i should give it a go. :yeah:

well im really really really exeptionally good looking

insert *blue steel* emoticon here
[/quote]

Damn..........exceptionally trumps my stunningly..........damn......................... :doh: :doh: :doh:

I cannot stand Ricky Stuart - but it also means he will select his International side with an independent view. If Australia lose, we may never have to look at his mug ever again !!!

That said, The Roosters have been plagued with pretty important injuries this year:-

Minichello
Anasta
Monaghan
Morley (suspended)

They are pretty big losses to have throughout a season.

[quote author=Barks]
What are his plans now...anyone heard any update on what Des thinks of his future?
I think he signed a four year extension last year so he will be around for awhile yet

I remember reading a quote from him last year how he would like to set up a coaching dynasty similar to Bennett so looks like he is going down the career coach path

More power to him.
[/quote]

Cheers for the update UP...and couldn't agree more.

Fro, I think he's cute, but not the super coach others think he is. They've come in eighth, picking up most of their points in Canberra. I've played down there and it's fukkking freeeezing and all one wants to do is get of the field and into a warm tub. The had the personnell to come about eighth and did so, so whats the big deal?

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

Damn..........exceptionally trumps my stunningly..........damn......................... :doh: :doh: :doh:
[/quote]

Well, i don't know what your thoughts on it are but i actually happen to be really really ridiculously good looking

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well, i don't know what your thoughts on it are but i actually happen to be really really ridiculously good looking
[/quote]

Dont be ridiculous ;)

doesnt happen often but i agree with fluffy on this.just look at the players in motion when they have the ball in their hands.he is also the first coach to have a crack at them down the edge where all the others fell into the forwards trap.IMO that will prove to be the blueprint to beat them starting with us this week.

Well I guess this weekend will judge them both. If we beat Melbourne then Elliot wont rate. If we get beat by a margin then I guess you'll all jump on the 'Elliot for Manly' wagon?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4