• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Benefit of the doubt on the first one - the second well - surprised he was left on. I do think GI maybe has a opposite weeble built into him - he does seem to flip real easy.

Hopefully the club will present scientific evidence to support the theory of 'immutable force and the back flipping antics of the weasel' in support of Fao........

Richie should get off. Nothing wrong in either tackle - except for the dive by Inglis.

Maybe Inglis just gets scared by those that can....um....manhandle him.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly due to the media storm anywhere from 7-14 weeks

Unfortunately your probably right Mark, while he didn't really lift and drive the effect ( however it came to be) was a dangerous position.

12 weeks minimum and even though Inglis does play for this ****e Richie got suckered. Inglis picked his target and it worked. Smart play from him dumb play from us and now we are down 2 props for most the season. If king is badly injured then 3 and the cupboard is bare. Rose and Sao thats it.

You have to wonder how Inglis can be one of the hardest players to stop moving forward, yet he appears to be the easiest to tip on his head...

Pretty stupid to waste this tactic at this time of year though. Everyone will be awake up to it come finals time.

Chip and Chase said:
That's the extreme scenario and to me that would indicate intent so in that case after the first 3 or 4 sets of six you would expect he would be sent off. Last night was two isolated incidents without intent. Had they both being swinging arms to the head then you could mount a better case.

non-english can do what he wants when being tackled...fai'oso flipped him into dangerous position.He'll get 6 at least,10 possibly.They're trying to stamp that out.Now...what happens if one of our guys gets flipped...thats a diff story!!

Watched it on replay. I think richie is looking at a long stint on the sidelines. Prob 4-6 weeks.

If he gets done for both, does he cop loading???

Cause they happened in the same game.

Inglis is tipping himself and tucking his head when he gets flipped. Its a dead set tactic to milk penalties. I did it myself a couple of times when i was playing. You feel the other player lift your leg and you just tip your torso and go arse over. Its a typical Storm grub tactic.

I reckon they'll go soft of Richie because they know what Inglis is pulling, coming out and saying it would damage RL and specifically the poster child's reputation, so we won't see that happening.

does anyone know richie's record with the judiciary? smh today said he has only been charged( or suspended-not sure which) 3 times in his nrl career yet rothfield has an article titled:
"Serial offender Richie Fa'aoso must receive a hefty penalty to send a message on spear tackles".
3 suspensions from 2004 until now(smh) doesn't seem to make him a serial offender to me.

Surely our season does not hinge on Richie Fa'aoso !!! . Ok player off the bench but there are 16 more valuable players in our top 17. There will be a adequate replacement to cover the 30mins he plays each week.

question: with fa'aoso gone for a fairly long vacation, is it questionable that MCK could step up? there was all this hype about him pre season (even 2v said he was impressed) but now its gone quiet?

castle eagle said:
does anyone know richie's record with the judiciary? smh today said he has only been charged( or suspended-not sure which) 3 times in his nrl career yet rothfield has an article titled:
"Serial offender Richie Fa'aoso must receive a hefty penalty to send a message on spear tackles".
3 suspensions from 2004 until now(smh) doesn't seem to make him a serial offender to me.

Rothfield should not be a journalist, he is fodder...

"Fa'aoso has become a serial offender. He is one of the worst exponents of foul play I've seen for years.

He was lucky to get only a one-week suspension for his shoulder charge on Gold Coast Titans forward Ashley Harrison that put the Queensland Origin star on a stretcher and in a neck brace.

The judiciary was obviously too light on him last time."

The guy is making Richie to be a malicious player but a child could see he is immediately regretful at what happened, his reactions tells anyone watching they were all unintentional....

....Rothfield is a grub

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6