Richardson back to Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mate said to me once " dont knock the hard working doing it tough sort of people they wont hurt you . Its the try hards in suits that you have to look out for . Sorry for anyone that wears a suit lol.

The report that we awaited with baited breath suggests how truly out of touch this guy is in relation to how the game moves forward.

Do not forget that this guy was in charge of a club during the super league war and too the news limited cash which ripped about the fabric of our game.

The proposed changes in his report are going to be implemented by the NRL without the scrutiny of the clubs and that to me is disturbing.

Richardson will always put the Vermin first and him going back there is no shock.

How can the NRL do the decent thing and get rid of that other idiot Greenturd who has aspirations to run the game as CEO and get in some genuine league people who understand the game at all levels.

The next appointment of CEO is very important. This person MUST!!! represent all clubs and be fair and transparent.

I can't believe that the NRL would allow a club CEO join their organisation and appoint him Head of Strategy etc ( effectively giving him the keys to the joint ) and then allow him to go straight back to the same club.
Oh yeah, it's the NRL so commonsense isn't a strong suit.
Honestly, isn't there a serious conflict of interests here?
These things don't happen overnight, it's laughable.

Richardson was Cronulla's president (or CEO) when Super League came along.

Ironically it was one of his own players who helped initiate the ARL's fightback. If not for an 18 year old Adam Ritson insisting on speaking to his manager and his parents before he signed with SL then they (SL) would have taken taken over. Even Arko and John Quayle admit that much.

5F0052AB-E8FE-457B-BB5F-7E9759BD3821.jpg

He really is up there as one of the most physically repulsive slugs to ever be associated with the game. Zorba looks like George Clooney by comparison (OK, that's a bit of a stretch).

I was hiding behind the door when the 'If you have nothing nice to say...' message went out.

This bloke got a reported 900k to hang around the nrl hq eating sausage rolls. Now he's dropped back to 500k for souths and will have to settle for party pies. He's on to it though, he understands if he eats 4 times as many then the calorie intake is the same as if he ate a quarter of the same number of full size pies.

This is the razor sharp intellect he brings to strategic thinking on the game of rugby league.

I'd laugh, but we have our own version.

Richardson was Cronulla's president (or CEO) when Super League came along.

Ironically it was one of his own players who helped initiate the ARL's fightback. If not for an 18 year old Adam Ritson insisting on speaking to his manager and his parents before he signed with SL then they (SL) would have taken taken over. Even Arko and John Quayle admit that much.
Adam Ritson is a bookie now. He's always at Randwick Races whenever I've been there lately.

The big question on my mind is whether this causes even the slightest change to Richo's working day?
:nerd:
New placard for same old job he was doing?
:rabbit::gun:

Roosters boss has gone to Titans today in a "new" role. I wonder if this means Annesley is headed for NRL HQ

I fear they will give the gig to that slimy dishonest pri$k Greenturd. David Smith was such a disaster that I think they are worried about going to an outsider again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6