Richard Hinds: 'Why did the Manly fan cross the road?'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why did the wombat cross the road?
To see his FLAT mate.

Dick is an ignorant dick!

It's a contradictory article. On the one hand he says that we don't travel, well so what? If Penrith and Wests can only get under ten thousand at their home games, on their grounds, then why would the NRl want to get together with soccer and spend more money out West on a 45 thousand seat arena? that doesnt make any sense. On the other hand he talks about 18 thousand turning up at Brookie, then why doesn't he ask why the NRL won't spend money on an arena on the Northside. I'm lucky, I live in Newtown and I travel to most sydney games, but I wouldn't expect families to travel from Manly to Cronulla or Penrith or Kogarah for that matter. The costs are to high, parking impossible, and time is precious for most fans. Ad as far as I'm condemned, Souths fans can stay at home, if they have them.

That should read concerned, not condemned, although I'm sure a few posters might disagree.

Darren said:
We don't have many travelling fans.....

I've only been with the MW Travelling Supporters a few times but there was always plenty of us. Mark will be able to verify it but I was under the impression that our support when we play at Brookvale North and Skilled Park is higher than almost all other clubs.

Mark?

Games at the stadium formerly known as Skilled (potentionally being named Lower Brookvale North) and Brisbane ( AKA Brookvale North) are always full of Manly fans many who fly up for the weekend. But you would only know that if you got of the couch hey Dick Hinds?

Einstein : "Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?".

mozgrame said:
Fox Mulder : "You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it's true?".

I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg

John Howard PM : "According to documentation submitted to the Live Foods Processing Authority, the chicken in question was uncooked at the time of its journey and therefore will not incur a GST charge. However, if that chicken actually crossed the road for profit, regardless of its raw/cooked status, the road crossing would be considered by the Australian Tax Office to be a service for which GST will be imposed.
Stop making fun of my eyebrows!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6