Richard Crabb diaries Part V

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Well, the world has gone insane.

Can you believe that I was officially gagged by the club because I dared to post on AE? That was three months ago and the ban was only lifted today.

The Reason? They're wanting me to take a greater role in marketing the club because I'm the only player articulate enough to appeal to the North Shore and apparently I've become quite popular with the ladies. (I reckon 45 chicks pulled in the last 100 days bears that out).

So I'm allowed out of my cage and in the brief time I have here, let me share with you what's been going on.

On field:

I'm very happy with my transition from Union with the Brumbies to LEague with the Eagles. Sure the odd hamstring twinge kept me off the field at times but I think I've defended well and haven't let anyone down in attack. The highlight was grabbing two tries against the Knights.

Off field:

Not good. There's plenty of in-fighting going on ever since Monas wasn't offered a contract and it was particularly bad whilst Ben K was with the Blues. He holds the place together in many ways and Monas is grumpy with officialdom and officialdom can't work him out.

Selling his stories of woe to the Manly Daily hasn't been very helpful either. I suggested to him he may want to change Managers and offered my services but it seems like he's stuck with Banaghan for a while.

Anyways - gotta go. I'll drop in later in the week and let you know how things are shaping up for the weekend game.

Itchy Scab is back......

lol these were a great laugh at the start of the year and I welcome them back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4