1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reynolds

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Prince of Brookvale, Sep 28, 2013.

1. The Prince of Brookvale

The Prince of Brookvale Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    MIA last night. No criticism whatsoever. If it was Pearce there will be reports of Reynolds to replace him for NSW.

What an ordinary 2 months from NSW's so called halfback saviour.

2. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Agree totally. I was on the Reynolds bandwagon but not any more. Although I have always rated Jared mullen

• Like Like x 1
  3. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,021 / 7
    MIA?? Did you not see him lining the ball up for a conversion of a try they didn't score!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    Against us in the 2nd game he was the difference. Last night he was very very quiet. Even in the opening 20mins it was Sutton who showed more. (and I don't rate Sutton in the slightest so that's a big call from me).

But he's a rabbitohs player so criticism is not accepted.

5. The Prince of Brookvale

The Prince of Brookvale Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    His does nothing to spark attack. The next Soward lol. Kick your life away buddy

6. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    I still think he is better than Daddys favourite son Pearce but I agree Mullen was sacked after one match yet Pearce is still getting second chances.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    No running game, simple as that.

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Sutton also flopped last night, I thought. He started full of confidence, scored a good try, but when Manly started to regroup and apply some pressure he went into his shell. I didn't notice him trying to rally his troops in the 2nd half, yet he's the captain.

9. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +652 / 6
    reynolds went missing straight after ballin tackled him whilst kicking the ball downfield. he got up limping(after laying down trying to milk a penalty) & might as well have left the field because he did sfa after that

10. Wetpatch

Wetpatch Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Must be true got is as email:)

Attached Files: