Reynolds offside by 5 metres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The referee didn't penalise it as he didn't want to influence the result of the game. Which, of course, influenced the result of the game.

But that is too complex for the NRL to get a grasp on.

Manly were robbed pure and simple.

Manly should have sent block runners straight at Reynolds and the rest to knock them over. No shoulder charge of course.

What would the referees do if Manly had called in 5 players each side of the play the ball to stand shoulder to shoulder in a curved line to give DCE a shield while he took the kick?

doc said:
The touchie called Reynolds "offside, shooter" when Daly went for the last field goal, but of course the ref didn't call it!!! Game over.

Is there any evidence of the touchie making this call? According to Archer, it wasn't detected by anyone. Wishful thinking I guess that it could be provably contradicted.

From today's DT:
Meanwhile, Archer conceded Manly were robbed of a potential match-winning penalty in front of the posts last weekend because Reynolds should have been pinged when he was blatantly offside during golden point.

“But for me he was off side but he wasn’t detected.”

but archer said the 4 officials missed it.....so the touchie could not have called offfside!?!?!?!

T'was just an illusion!

I'd just love for some sort of audio to come out, completely contradicting Archer.. and see how they try and spin it then...

AndyVXI said:
doc said:
The touchie called Reynolds "offside, shooter" when Daly went for the last field goal, but of course the ref didn't call it!!! Game over.

Is there any evidence of the touchie making this call? According to Archer, it wasn't detected by anyone. Wishful thinking I guess that it could be provably contradicted.

From today's DT:
Meanwhile, Archer conceded Manly were robbed of a potential match-winning penalty in front of the posts last weekend because Reynolds should have been pinged when he was blatantly offside during golden point.

“But for me he was off side but he wasn’t detected.”

Are all the officials blind?

I listened to Triple M on my drive home from the game and they mentioned that the touch judge signalled to the ref that he was offside.

So Archer has now essentially admitted that the officials missed something that had a direct bearing on the outcome of the game but nothing happens to the officials. Good work NRL.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6