Reynolds dive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daddycool said:
There's a video of Choc in the Origin camp on the Sea Eagles site and at the end he talks about the "incident". No love for Reynolds even in the Blues camp!

Yeah just had a look , very frosty at best . Good to see Choc call it for what it was .

Anyone see that incident last night when a tackle from SBW left Joel Romelo unable to get up? Maybe I'm influenced by what Reynolds appeared to do, but I can't rule out that Romelo threw himself backwards to ground to emphasize SBW had head slammed him. He stayed down but on the replay it could be seen SBW did nothing.

Brissie Kid said:
Anyone see that incident last night when a tackle from SBW left Joel Romelo unable to get up? Maybe I'm influenced by what Reynolds appeared to do, but I can't rule out that Romelo threw himself backwards to ground to emphasize SBW had head slammed him. He stayed down but on the replay it could be seen SBW did nothing.

dont know about the fall ... but 100% he stayed down hoping for a penalty ( sucked in ).... even the subs are getting into the trend , trying to impress scum des...

bullpups are back , blah blah blah !!!!

The Dogs are turning Rugby League into soccer. And IMO Inglis has led the way here.

In soccer, it got so uncontrolled that divers can now get routinely carded/sent off. It is time for the League to act. Penalise, send off and/or suspend the divers.

If it is appropriate for Gift or Ballin to be subject to potential charges for putting Reynolds into a dangerous position, then of course Reynolds should be subject to the same potential penalty. Otherwise this will only escalate and will inevitably bring the game into disrepute.

I see Reynolds won another game by milking a penalty from a referee. Put it on the shelf alongside the self induced spear tackle from last year at Brookie. Staying true to form.

Reynolds is an absolute grub of a player; captain grub Ennis has taken him under his wing sharing all his bs grubby tactics. Counting down to round 13 when we kick the mangy mutts back to bankstown

It's not his go...

Andy_Raymond.jpg

EagleBoi13 said:
Reynolds is an absolute grub of a player; captain grub Ennis has taken him under his wing sharing all his bs grubby tactics.

No need for Ennis to take him under his wing. You simply can't coach "talent" like that. You're either born a complete fwit or you're not…

He was at it again yesterday. After being tackled he got back to his feet and then hooked his arm around the marker's leg and knocked himself and the marker over. Right on cue the pinksters gave him and the Dogs the penalty.

Funny how rugby league works , Cowboys get yet another dodgy call in a Manly game but yet its everyone elses fault . Who would want to be a cows fan

HappilyManly said:
Yesterday Sutton outplayed him easy. So his SOO aspirations may not eventuate :cool:

Thought Sutton should of been there last year.

^ The fact we're even talking about Reynolds vs Sutton for an Origin spot shows how well and truly stuffed we (ie, NSW) are. Eventually we have to win a series (based purely on the laws of probability), but I've given up hoping it might be soon.

Sutton makes some of the worst defensive reads in the history of the game, then stands there with a goofy look on his face and his arms out as if wondering wag just happened

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7