• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont give a **** what rex hunt does but theres something so disturbing about how easily marine life can be used with a sexual conotation.

I dont give a **** what rex hunt does but theres something so disturbing about how easily marine life can be used with a sexual conotation.

Yes. It does raise questions about whether using marine life with sexual connotations is regularly practiced here, doesn't it?

Does this disturb you fLip because you thought you had a patent?

Like any good fisherman Rex was fooled by her thick soft lips and actions into believing he'd at last snared a rare sucker. Right name, wrong specimen.

But really - she can't have been that good if he first paid her $1,000 to have sex and then paid her $50,000 to not have sex.

[quote author=fLIP]

Yes. It does raise question about whether using marine life with sexual connotations is regularly practiced here, doesn't it?

Does this disturb you fLip because you thought you had a patent?

Like any good fisherman Rex was fooled by her thick soft lips and actions into classifying her as just a sucker. Right name, wrong specimen.

But really - she can't have been that good if he first paid her $1,000 to have sex and then paid her $50,000 to not have sex.[/quote]

lol...so true!
Whats even funnier is his wife going on radio in Melbourne yesterday saying it was part her fault becasue she had depression and bi-polar disorder!

Whats even funnier is his wife going on radio in Melbourne yesterday saying it was part her fault becasue she had depression and bi-polar disorder!

And we all know it was clearly not her fault.

... Any woman would be manic-depressed to be married to Rex Hunt.

The burning question, everyone's dying to ask, is when all this scandal blows over and he looks into his wife's eyes, will he see a friend, or sea anemone.

Quit while you're ahead buddy. The first 3 were quite funny, the last 24 have struggled big.

Volley, I'd like to say I really appreciate the compliment about the first 3 being quite funny, & this putting me ahead.

... Sadly I can't. If you check you'll see the first three weren't mine.

The first 7 were pretty good, then PJ lost me with his.

Your first 3 were solid, not great, solid. Hit a wall though, that sea anenome effort hurt me bad.

The first 7 were pretty good, then PJ lost me with his.

PJ might have gone over the head of a number of people with that one.

I understand that Mike De Vere was actually Michael Hunt - but for some inexplicable reason he decided to take his mother's maiden name, De Vere. Weird.

So if you didn't get any of mine, then that's my excuse, too. As for the sea anenome - well - I was sort of hoping that one might have just slipped by unnoticed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6