Revenge on easts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I live on the northside and work in the Sydney CBD. This week I have "done my business" at work, happy in the knowledge it will end up at Bondi instead of Manly. It is one small way I can get revenge on easts. I'd welcome your thoughts and suggestions on other ways of avenging the GF.

Daddycool08 said:
Geez you blokes talk a lot of shyte.

But I agree with you. Especially where I read in the paper that Hayne said "We got it wrong!"

Hayne did what?

6/71 said:
Daddycool08 said:
Geez you blokes talk a lot of shyte.

But I agree with you. Especially where I read in the paper that Hayne said "We got it wrong!"

Hayne did what?

Hayne would never admit that. It was a fake newspaper article.

Already so many stoppages in the game, would prefer more competent refereeing & video ref able to rule on foward passes.
Also really annoying how at times when a player is down or theres an incident like Jennings knocking the ball over the sidelines decisions are reviewed & reversed & other times they are not.
Make it black & White - no replays or review them all - otherwise it becomes a jumbled confused sport like aerial ping pong & Yawnion.

Terry Zarsoff said:
MadMarcus said:
Hayne looks like somebody already took a dump on him.

He invariably turns around with a s**t eating smile on the dial.

I hate that sh*t eating smirk too. He looks like the cat that fu**ed the canary. I find everything about the bloke obnoxious, painful and annoying, yet he keeps popping up. Like a big, hairy transient mouth ulcer.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6