Revealed: Our crystal ball look into the 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
if snake is fit imo he plays 1 hands down.... tommy is a good prospect but another year under snakes guidance can only help him...

He doesnt read the game half as well as snake does, and He doesnt organise the backline at all... Will come with experience, but for mine, the only thing he has on snake at this stage in his career is explosive kick returns...

Snake when fit and interested is like a second 5/8, ball in hand he weighs up whether to go himself, put a short ball on to his centre to go thru, put the cutout pass to the winger or the grubber thru for either to score... Tommy hasnt really got any of those skills as yet, and his support play to anyone but his brother is almost non existent.... All of these will come with time ofcourse, but for now, if snakes fit and able to play, hes hands down our fullback in 2017

Fit and able is one thing, head space another!

Fit and able is one thing, head space another!
agreed... but IF snake is right to go, (body and mind) i cant see us overlooking him based on skill alone.... the shot callers attitudes towards him is a different story tho... if they dont like him as it has been reported it dosent matter how he performs unfortunately

RLW Mole reporting today that hopes are fading for Skivvy to play in 2017, sounds like his body isn't responding well to the repairs.

If true I certainly hope they bring him to a game for a farewell walk around, one of the clubs greatest warriors deserves this!!

agreed... but IF snake is right to go, (body and mind) i cant see us overlooking him based on skill alone.... the shot callers attitudes towards him is a different story tho... if they dont like him as it has been reported it dosent matter how he performs unfortunately

Agree 100%, and as its looking like Skivvy might not be back in 2017, if he is is fit , and mentally up for it, I'd play him, but he's looks like he may be well out of favour ( based on a lethargic 2016 I'd say).

RLW Mole reporting today that hopes are fading for Skivvy to play in 2017, sounds like his body isn't responding well to the repairs.

If true I certainly hope they bring him to a game for a farewell walk around, one of the clubs greatest warriors deserves this!!
That's a genuine bummer, he's one of my all time favourites and I was hoping for one more season of Matai's Greatest Hits !

Thank you for the info but sorry @Mark from Brisbane I couldn't give you a 'like' as I don't like this news at all! Its actually very sad, as I was so hoping (and will continue to till its official) Skivvy will return fully fit in 2017. @:cry:@:cry:@:cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4