Return of the Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No wonder league pundits are declaring our backline the best in the comp - we have 8 of them out there! Glenn was amazing in attack yesterday with 4 last pass/kick try assists, and 1 2nd last. If this was an ice hockey match he would have racked up some serious assists points. Provided our team stays healthy (Choc is racking up some serious minutes at the moment - should he be rested? Perhaps the injury will force that anyway), Gift is probably our x-factor heading into the finals, and is hitting form at the right time of the season (finally).

Great game by Gift.

What I think sets our backline apart is the ball playing ability of our backs. What fullback in the comp could play in the halves like Snake? Killers ball skills (and kicking) are superb....how many repeat sets does he get for us?

Hands down Man of the Match on Saturday against the Storm... He is just as critical as his Brother in this team. Irreplaceable in attack and defence.

Still can't believe ppl were calling for him to be dropped/moved on etc

Gift was fantastic. I think what sets our backline apart is that we a lot of players with vision who can see an opportunity to unleash. Including Foran, DCE, Brett, Killer... and Gift!

I was one of his doubters after his faltering return in the first 6-7 matches. I was wrong. He is still Gifted.
Please forgive me for my sins.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4