1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return of the Gift

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crusher_Cleal, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    No wonder league pundits are declaring our backline the best in the comp - we have 8 of them out there! Glenn was amazing in attack yesterday with 4 last pass/kick try assists, and 1 2nd last. If this was an ice hockey match he would have racked up some serious assists points. Provided our team stays healthy (Choc is racking up some serious minutes at the moment - should he be rested? Perhaps the injury will force that anyway), Gift is probably our x-factor heading into the finals, and is hitting form at the right time of the season (finally).

2. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,695 / 27
    Great game by Gift.

What I think sets our backline apart is the ball playing ability of our backs. What fullback in the comp could play in the halves like Snake? Killers ball skills (and kicking) are superb....how many repeat sets does he get for us?

3. SeaEagle21

SeaEagle21 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +866 / 14
    Hands down Man of the Match on Saturday against the Storm... He is just as critical as his Brother in this team. Irreplaceable in attack and defence.

Still can't believe ppl were calling for him to be dropped/moved on etc

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    That stint in NSW Cup did him the world of good. He's back to his best.

• Like Like x 4
  5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,792 / 122
    Gift was fantastic. I think what sets our backline apart is that we a lot of players with vision who can see an opportunity to unleash. Including Foran, DCE, Brett, Killer... and Gift!

6. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    I was one of his doubters after his faltering return in the first 6-7 matches. I was wrong. He is still Gifted.
    Please forgive me for my sins.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    That's OK @"The Who" , say 3 "Hail Giftys" and 2 "Our Stewart Who Art Like a Seven" and all will be forgiven.

• Like Like x 3