Return of Joe Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't see a problem with Byso's first post either - and there is a difference between nark and narky. One is a verb and one is an adjective!!! :blaugh:

I guess this settles that ridiculous argument in my favour.

Williams is in the NRL's Top 15 half back list.

Monaghan isn't.

Carry on Bytho.

Monaghan isn't.

Carry on Bytho.

not correct, Walker was ahead of him :D actually was he injured last weekend? As Champion was no 7.

Monaghan isn't.

Carry on Bytho.
Talk about Memory of an elephant????????

Mata has your wife ever won an argument with you. (I have daughters so I gave up on that thought years ago!!) :blah:
:blah: :blah:

the narky comment was in response to calling someone a soft cock, not the Joe Williams comment. Personally I think hes a waste of space but its the rabbits space to waste

Yep, I stand corrected Matabele. ;) Joe is a quality player :)

Was Souths after Monas for this year?

Is it True Kane Cleal would only go to Souths if Joe Williams was playing Halfback ??? ha ha The Truth is Revealed :dance: :dance: :lol:

by matas theory if anyone played at the same club as johns they are therefore worse than all other starting halfbacks

and then when the first string half gets injured they suddenly rocket into the top 15 just by being named in the team.

So basically for monas to be better than williams all he has to do is hit orford with a baseball bat - silly guy is too busy playing footy

the narky comment was in response to calling someone a soft cock, not the Joe Williams comment. Personally I think hes a waste of space but its the rabbits space to waste

Oh fair enough I guess I was stating a fact that you can't give certain players their due shellacking. Because it may offend a poster.

Last I noticed this isn't the Rockers Website.

So I apologies if I offended anyone by calling CW a softcock! :blush:

I didnt say not to call him that just that was the narky bit.

If you and CW have a closer relationship than most posters and you are privvy to his genital flaccidity or otherwise thats between the 2 of you :)

P.S. this was a JOKE!!!!

I'm beginning to think Dan was right about you Byso, but I'd never admit it..

Fro, obviously You didn't see the sarcasm.

What surprises me, is you feel I care what you think :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6