Return of Joe Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Joe Williams makes his long awaited return to first Grade this week will be curious to see if the great accolades that were bestowed upon him , Will be Justfied when he runs out this week or will he take out the Ben Walker
Weekly Speed Hump Award !! ;) I thank the Heavens he Never got to wear the Maroon & White

Is that bloke still trying to crack an NRL spot?

I thought he was back playing park footy.

Woof.....you guys completely miscomprehended what was said

Woof.....you guys completely miscomprehended what was said

????????????? Im only Making the Point that a lot of People in the Media raved on about how good Williams was , and Manly tried to get his signature , But since then hes done Nothing , Hows that a Miscomprehesion ?? :wall:

you guys are doing the usual trying to rile up matas with it

ahhhhhhhhh I give up , Im taking a vow of Silence only way i can make a comment without , getting panned for it
:doh:

[quote author=Daniel]
you guys are doing the usual trying to rile up matas with it

No Dan thats just me doing that :twisted:

[/quote]

What - you think we believe you only restrict that to Mata? :lie:

hehehe no Rhino, I believe in bagging all equally, just Matas turn on this occasion.

You'll get your chance soon enough :)

Steve I appreciated your ironic humour in the original post. It was just Byso's insightful contribution and the Mata baiting that hijacked this thread. :blaugh:

CW, haha gobble gobble!

My comment was a more than adequate response and had nothing to do with Matas feelings toward him, it's not my problem if you're to much of a soft cock to give that souths player the credit that he's due.

Credit that he is due?????? Did I miss something or is Byso having a bad week????? :!:

Is that bloke still trying to crack an NRL spot?

I thought he was back playing park footy.
:stupid:

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

I actually dont see a problem with Bysos post, I actually wondered if he was playing park footy or was cut .

He was not playing NRL after Walker got injured and Moran was half in PL when I looked at a Sths reggies team last week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6