Results this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just having a look at what is best for us this weekend in the other games, this is what I come up with, and with the assumption that we win our game and go to 20 points

Broncos v Warriors, Warriors. They go to 17, we hold our 3 pt margin over them while also kicking a game clear of Brisbane, who would then need to win 2 more than us to go past us based on their differential

Dragons v Roosters. Doesn't really matter for us a great deal probably, but a win for the Roosters brings the Dragons closer to us, holding them on 24, and if we beat them next weekend we would then be 1 game behind them

Souths v Tigers, irrelevant really, a Tigers win sees us skip at least 4 pts clear of 10th place though

Melbourne v Newcastle. Tough one, probably favouring a Newcastle win, moving them to 22 and leaving Melbourne on 21, which also means a win against both sides in our upcoming matches can see us go past both of them. However if Melbourne do win, a win against the Dogs would likely see us go past them on the ladder

Cowboys v Sharks, Sharks. A Sharks win see's us climb 1 more rung on the ladder, leaving the Cows on 18

Raiders v Titans, Raiders. Not much in it for us really, but it would bring the Titans 1 match closer to us

Penrith v Parramatta, Parramatta. We then skip a game clear of Penrith on the ladder

Not all of those will come through of course, but I give the Warriors and Parramatta good chances of winning along with the Raiders. Newcastle normally push melbourne hard as well. Don't see the Sharks or Roosters offering much

Well thought out KE

BUT

I care nought who wins or loses EXCEPT we MUST beat the Bulldogs!!!

I always look at what is the best outcome of the other games for us in a particular round. We have been fortunate over the years and I have fluked picking FootyTab just by going on what would be the dream result.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180938.msg230654#msg230654 date=1246602355]
LOVE TO SEE THE TOP 4 GET DONE THIS weekend
2 will go down this weekend, titans and Dogs...
[/quote]

Hope your right SER8 I've tipped the Raiders and Go Manly.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=180938.msg230669#msg230669 date=1246613597]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180938.msg230654#msg230654 date=1246602355]
LOVE TO SEE THE TOP 4 GET DONE THIS weekend
2 will go down this weekend, titans and Dogs...
[/quote]

Hope your right SER8 I've tipped the Raiders and Go Manly.
[/quote]
actually the top 5 of the 6 losing would be even better

So what is the evaluation of the weekends results then

A win by 4 points tomorrow night see's us overtake Newcastle and sit in 6 spot on 20 points

A loss see's us sitting in 9th on 18

Personally, I feel this weekend has left us down to a 10 horse race, and 1 of those horse's is limping (Canberra) on 16 points, 4 from the 8

Am prepared to put a line through Souths, Warriors and Eels finals hopes, 15 is too far back

We're still a long way out.. a lot can still happen imo

Just need Manly to keep winning!!

would have been nice to get those points against the titans and be sitting near 6th now, and possibly heading towards 5th

I took Soufs in the tipping and what a shocking performance they put in. They had every opportunity to cement themselves at the base of the 8. I will be astonished if Jason sees out the season.

the coach seems to be the scapegoat as Souths. Same thing season in season out.

1 good year and back to crap

Dan link said:
would have been nice to get those points against the titans and be sitting near 6th now, and possibly heading towards 5th

We'd be 4th now if it wasn't for that farkin gimp Cockchin.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180938.msg230887#msg230887 date=1246838837]

We'd be 4th now if it wasn't for that farkin gimp Cockchin.

[/quote]

We dropped the ball over the try line twice, while the ref stuffed up ultimately Manly lost that one themselves.

Souths were crap last year too. It was the first year of Taylor's incumbency that they came 7th to get flogged at Brookie in a home semi. I think he is gone - Richo has come out saying his position is safe!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6