results going against us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
we need to keep winning or we could end up 8th or 9th with teams like tigers ,roosters,titans,penrith,warriors,and brisbane keep winning we could be in trouble if we dont perform in the coming weeks...

This is the price we now have to pay for those early losses that shouldn't have been losses. The simple fact is that had we beaten the Tigers & Titans and not had the Parra game stolen from us we would be sitting on 30 points and equal first.

Now we will simply do it the hard way.

I don't mind the results so far this weekend, the Dogs and Roosters winning means that we can open up a 4pt gap over Souths and the Eels, with over 120pts up our sleeve in differential up against the Eels, so they have to win 3 more than us to pass us

Would have been nice for the Sharks to get up, but the best part of that is Tigers did nothing for their for and against

Today, I think I lean towards a Titans win although it doesn't really matter either way

If we beat the Roosters, we go above them on the table due to our differential which is a massive advantage we have, same if the Tigers slip up and we win

A Dragons win today and a Manly win tomorrow see's us on 26 and 8th on 22 with Souths, Brisbane and Parramatta needing to win 5/6 and us 2/6 to knock us out of the top 8, I don't see that happening

oh save me CLiffy4pm
that kind of mindless post contributes zero to the debate
get a grip
Des would want us in first spot
and nowhere else
I don't buy this mystical crap that somehow Des is a kind of magical spirit who guides us from his special place in the stars
its full crap
footy is about winning plain and simple
I reckon Des would hate where we are on the table

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I don't mind the results so far this weekend, the Dogs and Roosters winning means that we can open up a 4pt gap over Souths and the Eels, with over 120pts up our sleeve in differential up against the Eels, so they have to win 3 more than us to pass us

Would have been nice for the Sharks to get up, but the best part of that is Tigers did nothing for their for and against

Today, I think I lean towards a Titans win although it doesn't really matter either way

If we beat the Roosters, we go above them on the table due to our differential which is a massive advantage we have, same if the Tigers slip up and we win

A Dragons win today and a Manly win tomorrow see's us on 26 and 8th on 22 with Souths, Brisbane and Parramatta needing to win 5/6 and us 2/6 to knock us out of the top 8, I don't see that happening
yeah kiwi but that 4pt gap can be closed pretty quik if we dont perform against storm & dragons.

Unless we get flogged jjai, we may as well call it a 6pt gap because they can't touch us on for and against

Des might have the players in the form he wants them, but I don't doubt he'd prefer us in first spot.

BAZ link said:
oh save me CLiffy4pm
get a grip
and nowhere else
I don't buy this mystical crap that somehow Des is a kind of magical spirit who guides us from his special place in the stars
its full crap
lol. into him Baz!

well we have dropped to 6th atm now LOL

our fate is in our own hands, we dont have to rely on other teams

next week is huge as far as I'm concerned, we beaT them cheatin c**ts and we will finish top 4

That was a terrible, terrible game of football. Hopefully the Dragons hold that level of play in a couple of weeks

GJ link said:
This is the price we now have to pay for those early losses that shouldn't have been losses. The simple fact is that had we beaten the Tigers & Titans and not had the Parra game stolen from us we would be sitting on 30 points and equal first.

Now we will simply do it the hard way.

And now that St Choke have lost, if we had those three games in hand we would be playing on Monday night for the outright lead of the premiership.

I know, I know........must look forward not back.

BAZ link said:
oh save me CLiffy4pm
get a grip
and nowhere else
its full crap

Agree

What's the longest winning streak of any team this...i think it's 5 ? by a few different clubs.
so say someone will win 6. that means a loss in Rd 23. a week off in the semis and the 6th game is the GF win

if they play 4 games in the finals, that means last loss could be Rd24

i don't think a team will start a streak now and go through and win the GF

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8