Restaurant apologises for F-word bill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
RESTAURANT owner has been forced to apologise after diners received a bill with an abusive and sexually-explicit message.

Ten friends dining at Joe Delucci's Italian restaurant in Lichfield, England found the message "suck my di** f**k face" above the their order for fish cakes, the BBC reported.

There was no charge for the sexually explicit item.

Diner Clare Watkin told the BBC she thought the message had been written after the group complained about poor service.

"I couldn't believe it. The bill read 'fish cakes', which one of us had for a starter, and it was written right above it - absolutely disgusting language," Ms Watkin said. "I think that the way that we've been spoken to is absolutely outrageous."

"We actually booked the table for 8 o' clock in the evening, by the time they had taken our order it was quarter to nine and we didn't actually receive our food until quarter past 10."

Appologetic restaurant owner Nigel Langsdon told the BBC the nasty message was only meant to be seen by kitchen staff.

"That shouldn't come out on the bill, so we've got to find out what's gone wrong there," Mr Langsdon said.

"But we have apologised unreservedly to the girls concerned and said that they're very welcome to come back and have a free meal and we'd like them to."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6