Rest Snake next week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who plays fullback, should the hammy go during the game then :huh:

Maybe its Buhrer who get to miss out on the bench - 2v will know how the Team pulls up this week :angel:

Bones, it's getting painful to keep saying that he has to play for us to win. If you can find where I said he is useless than I admit being very wrong. In over 3000 posts the majority of my posts are very positive and I have questioned age injuries etc but it is a forum. Even in this post Cam will find something that is vile or anti manly that I have written here.

HappilyManly said:
Who plays fullback, should the hammy go during the game then :huh:

Maybe its Buhrer who get to miss out on the bench - 2v will know how the Team pulls up this week :angel:

Taufua filled in fine last time
If Buhrer is to miss out it should be for a Hassan or Gower type player

Stevo said:
There is Zero chance of us playing a fullback off the bench

Hiku is not just a fullback, he can fill in for an injured centre or winger. There is obviously a likelihood that one of our backs who are carrying injuries (Jamie, Steve, Brett, Wolfie) will need replacing during the match so in my opinion we should play Hiku off the bench, in place of Buhrer.

Name the round and the year that Manly last went into a match with an outside back on the bench

The Who said:
Stevo said:
There is Zero chance of us playing a fullback off the bench

Hiku is not just a fullback, he can fill in for an injured centre or winger. There is obviously a likelihood that one of our backs who are carrying injuries (Jamie, Steve, Brett, Wolfie) will need replacing during the match so in my opinion we should play Hiku off the bench, in place of Buhrer.

I agree. Hiku can cover a number of positions. whether you do that in a pressure cooker like this game will be is in my mind the question. No matter what happens I am extremely happy with the Manly Sea Eagles and wouldn't want to be a supporter of any other club.

Blowfly said:
I have no scoop but have a feeling he'll play.

Zorba has already said so and he's usually good mail plus I did see Snake on Friday night in the tunnel at Allianz and he seemed to be moving freely.

The importance of this game makes me think he'll play too but as I said I have no scoop.

Snake, gift and choc spent a few hours at Balgowlah RSL club on Saturday afternoon betting on the races. No sign of any injuries.

If we we give the Snake a rest we give Souths a rest as well . We need the Snake to play and carve up the rabbits . We also need 4 big mother ****ers on the bench . Hiku misses out .

Stevo said:
Name the round and the year that Manly last went into a match with an outside back on the bench

Symonds and Buerher can cover most positions, Skivvy to fullback...not perfect BUT not likely to run with a back on the bench

tookey said:
Blowfly said:
I have no scoop but have a feeling he'll play.

Zorba has already said so and he's usually good mail plus I did see Snake on Friday night in the tunnel at Allianz and he seemed to be moving freely.

The importance of this game makes me think he'll play too but as I said I have no scoop.

Snake, gift and choc spent a few hours at Balgowlah RSL club on Saturday afternoon betting on the races. No sign of any injuries.

Maybe their wallets got an injury

BOZO said:
If we we give the Snake a rest we give Souths a rest as well . We need the Snake to play and carve up the rabbits . We also need 4 big mother F******* on the bench . Hiku misses out .

Hey @bozo I would rather we had 4 big boppers on the bench rather than 4 blokes who partake in incest :p

Bozo is correct. We need four forwards on the bench to counter their big guys. Hiku to miss out if Brett is OK. Symonds to the centres and Jorge to FB if Brett can't complete.

CAMBO said:
BOZO said:
If we we give the Snake a rest we give Souths a rest as well . We need the Snake to play and carve up the rabbits . We also need 4 big mother F******* on the bench . Hiku misses out .

Hey @bozo I would rather we had 4 big boppers on the bench rather than 4 blokes who partake in incest :p
You are a descent human being Cambo :)

DSM5 said:
Bozo is correct. We need four forwards on the bench to counter their big guys. Hiku to miss out if Brett is OK. Symonds to the centres and Jorge to FB if Brett can't complete.

Do you regard Buhrer as able to contain their big forwards? I don't, that's why I'd prefer to see Hiku in the 17. He's probably bigger than Buhrer and covers most backline positions.

My Team:

1. Snake or Hiku
2. Jorge
3. Jamie
4. Stevie
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Kitey
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence
11. Choc
12. Horo
13. Gifty
14. Buhrer
15. Fa'oso
16. Symonds
17. Georgie

That team can beat to wabbits

[
Do you regard Buhrer as able to contain their big forwards? I don't, that's why I'd prefer to see Hiku in the 17. He's probably bigger than Buhrer and covers most backline positions.
[/quote]

I feel a bit the same way about Buhrer. Not saying he isn't a handy player but more an 80 minute grinding player who is only getting 15 minutes & having little impact - we may get more value out of Hiku ( as cover for Stewart or general backline cover ) or a bigger forward like Gower or Hassan ( especially against a massive team like Souths ) .

The Who said:
DSM5 said:

There is 1 centimetre and 1 kilogram between them.

Buhrer is shorter but heavier.

Gower might be the man. He's improved considerably since the beginning of the season and can offload and poke his nose through the line. Anyway Toovs can choose. What frightens me is Wolfie defending Inglis. I can't stand it when Wolfie rushes in. Gives me heart failure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4