Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cannot wait for pacifc tests, love Samoa end of last year.
City v country yeah cannot see point, Aussies in easy one over kiwis there only test this sEason.

With Jorge playing for Tonga, does that mean he's given up on playing for NSW or Australia?

On last night's Footy Show, Darryl Brohman made an interesting point about Josh McGuire. He's playing hooker for Samoa this weekend but was/is apparently in line for a Qld Origin spot

PNG is playing this weekend yet David Mead who played for them in the 2013 World Cup is playing fullback for Country.

At least DCE is only 18th man for tonight's test and won't play unless someone else pulls out in the next 12 or so hours. It will give his foot injury (toe I believe) a chance to heal before the Knights game next week.

Its poured raining all night, and is hammering down at present, and they say the worst period will be 4.00pm to midnight.

If the anticipated 300 Mls arrives today (most of which is expected after 4pm), Id be surprised if,

a) anyone turns up
b) the ground is in any sort of condition to play it

Soggy ground will really test Foran's hammy :eek:

Wonder if they postpone the Jillaroos game to save the surface ?

Its been a steady light rain for 3 days in Sydney too. Probably sunny in NZ :D

Suncorp looks like theres 5 inches of water on the field already!! Hope they play, but wouldnt b surprised if its called off

BREAKING: Tonight’s #ANZACTest between Australia & New Zealand POSTPONED until Sunday due to weather conditions in Brisbane. #RugbyLeague
IMG_20150501_185908.jpg

Last edited:
If it was played in the wet I was going to put the weekly pay check on nz.
Now I'll just pay the bills....BORING.

By all reports use are getting well and truely hammered down there. Think it was the best thing to post pone.
It's easing off now but still raining heavily, this was kick off time !!

Trains are all out, most roads are flooded so getting to and from the stadium almost impossible.

Wise choice I feel

It's easing off now but still raining heavily, this was kick off time !!

Trains are all out, most roads are flooded so getting to and from the stadium almost impossible.

Wise choice I feel
Yeah that's for sure, all my family are in brisk and sunny coast,they all say exactly what you are. Hopefully by Sunday it should have dried up a bit and we get a good game of footy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4