Reply from NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Today I received a reply from the good old NRL. One of those standard ones that we've all been getting - so I sent one back:

Thankyou for your reply Caroline I actually did not expect to get one. We Manly people are feeling a little bit paranoid at the moment.

Mentioning Julian O'Neill or Greg Bird doesn't eliminate the inconsistencies regarding Darren Lockyer, Sam Thaiday, Karmichael Hunt and Jarrod Hayne.

In the latest news a young Sydney Rooster's Hooker was charged with drink driving. If the Stewart suspension was honestly for being intoxicated in public then surely drink driving is a worse offense and this young man should get a longer sentence.

Manly supporters will be very interested to see how this one plays out.

It is a shame that this whole situation has generated fans to want to point out the indescrepencies of players from other teams. The reason fans feel this way is because they want to see equal treatment across the board. Thankyou, Nicole Vaughan.

Unfortunately I have to get off this site and go to work now - I wish I was suspended for four weeks.

Well I dont think she was that sarcastic in her reply it was fairly straight to the point I thought

love your work Nicci
keep it up

but I afraid it seems is turning into a Us (Manly) Vs NRL mentality now

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
love your work Nicci
keep it up

but I afraid it seems is turning into a Us (Manly) Vs NRL mentality now
Manly Vs the world! We'll conquer and then have a pagan ritual and bite the heads of bunnies and kittens.

The Catholics can join my festivals and then go to confession. After a couple of Hail Marys all will be sweet. Hey idea, maybe the NRL needs a priest. Imagine the headlines - Drunken player slammed with 4 Hail Marys and 2 Our Fathers.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=179692.msg213437#msg213437 date=1237276983]
so how is Manly YouTube guy
We're about to play Daleks.
[/quote]

Can I watch ;D

No, we don't want any witnessnes. Youtube boy and I are definitely going to bring those associated with the Manly Sea Eagles into disrepute.

Love your work Nicci!!

If you keep doing that to Mr Gallop he might finally get the idea we are all a "little" pissed off.

Well some of us are a little and most of us are a LOT!!

Except Mr Youtube guy I think he's in another camp!!

God I wish he's come on here, call himself "Mr Youtube Guy" and tell us his story NOW that WOULD be fun!!

Just imagine how the brethren would lap him up????

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4