replacement fullbacks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Farrar was whole hearted & had some decent passing skills but slow & poor under the high ball but i'm not sold on him - people can blow up & think saying he was consistent is a fair call....maybe. But as a Seaeagle supporter i personally like a player who can break the line - not get beaten for pace everytime Merrit is in space & not give away 6 tackles in the 1/4 line when Anasta kicks to the stars. Snake is looking like a player who wants to be there but is half cooked. Sad - as a personal fave but Farrar is not the solution imo.

If it were purely for fullback cover, im sure Oldie will be a more than sound back up as his new position in NSW cup suggests, adding to his limited FG experience on the wing. Otherwise bringng back Sean Meaney would be a good idea too as his selection in NSW Residents Origin last year would suggest he can still play.. grew up with both these players but don't get to see sean play anymore so either way for me..
:)

At the start Farrar had a few issues under the high ball but improved to be no worse than most fullbacks mid way through the season and commentators were applauding his improvements in this area.

Light footwork a good turn of speed, could pass also---the grubber for himself against the Bunnies at ANZ all class.

Wanted to see him play half in a Hornby style role as our attack was struggling last season---would of offered more chances of breaking the line than Hodkinson that's for sure.

At first I was really disappointed Farrar was leaving but I've since become confident in our youth that has really stepped up as equal and better cover. Not to write the whole season off but '09' had a very vulnerable feel to it and I'm sure this years rookies along with the next line of talent to emerge this year and next year will unearth all we need...

Oldie is quick and could only be better by next year definateley a potential fullback. robbo can take more bombs to assist but who is the other winger? Wolfman? How about Snake just gets healthy and stays un-injured. all problems solved.

A week ago many posters were lamenting that we have too many backs to fit into first grade. Now we will be one down next year (hoppa) and all of a sudden there's panic! And suggestions we sign Locke, meaney, bring back farrer! C'mon people get a grip!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2