• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I know what you're saying.

I just don't think the risk is worth the reward. Rather have Manly playing for Manly during the SOO weeks than for either NSW or QLD. For me, a representative victory is our boys come out unscathed.

It does make a mockery of the City/Country game when T-Rex gets picked...surely there is a city born No.11 going better then Tony. :huh:

526897457351502:0

Hopefully that pic will work of the Samoa and Tonga squads

Gidley??? I can only assume he has a photo book of every coach with Dessie's goat or he he gives a mean BJ.

Good luck to the Manly boys. I hope they do well.

But more importantly hopefully they pull through without injury to smash the wabbits in 2 weeks.

This is supposed to be a trial, right, to pick promising players who may be good enough to represent NSW?
So why would they pick Mason?

Tonga (from):
R Fa'aoso (Manly),
G Fisi'iahi (NZ Warriors),
M Fonua (Melbourne),
D Foster (Penrith),
D Hala (Brisbane),
S Havea-Hakame (Brisbane),
S Havili (NZ Warriors),
B Kite (Manly),
S Langi (Sydney Roosters),
S Likiliki (Newcastle),
S Manu (Penrith).
S Moa (Sydney Roosters),
F Moimoi (Parramatta),
B Murdoch-Masila (Wests Tigers),
M Oldfield (Sydney Roosters),
P Politini (Cronulla),
N Seluini (Sydney Roosters),
J Taumalolo (North Queensland),
A Tupou (Cronulla),
E Uaisele (Wyong Roos).

Samoa (from):
M Taupau (Canterbury Bulldogs),
A Winterstein, K Fai Fai Loa (both North Queensland),
D Vidot, L Ah Mau (both St George Illawarra),
B Roberts (Parramatta),
D Fa'alogo (Newcastle),
P Godinet,
C Tuimavave (both NZ Warriors).
L Tasi (Sydney Roosters),
S Tagataese, M Taufua (both Cronulla),
R Asotasi, J Lima (both South Sydney),
J Sa'u (Melbourne),
E Pettybourne, M Losefa (both West Tigers),
T Pasene, L Saofaiga (both Rugby League Samoa).

Hayne, Farah, Lawrence, Woods and J Reynolds out of City side.

REVISED CITY TEAM: James Tedesco, Nathan Merritt, Michael Jennings, Joel Reddy, Jorge Taufua, Curtis Sironen, Adam Reynolds, Adam Cuthbertson, Nathan Peats, Tim Mannah, Tony Williams, Ryan Hoffman, Feleti Mateo. Interchange: Wade Graham, Andrew Fifita, Tom Symonds, Tim Grant.

18th Man: Buhrer

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/robbie-farah-jarryd-hayne-ruled-out-of-city-country-clash-james-tedesco-nathan-peats-called-up/story-e6frf3ou-1226620748518#ixzz2QVZSbqCk

anyone know what the go is with Matai?
said he was not going to play for NZ as he wanted to represent Samoa but isn't in either team?

Brookie said:
said he was not going to play for NZ as he wanted to represent Samoa but isn't in either team?

Brad Walter said on the radio last night that although Matai has stated that he still hasn't lodged the paperwork

Kiwi Eagle said:
Brookie said:

Brad Walter said on the radio last night that although Matai has stated that he still hasn't lodged the paperwork

So could this have meant that he could have been picked for NZ? Surely his form is good enough to walk into the team. And I guess Whare is there as a utility for the backs as he can play wing, centre or fullback?

Snake playing with a hamstring problem...hopefully week off will help him

http://www.nrl.com/injury-clouds-stewarts-nsw-origin-chances/tabid/10874/newsid/71771/default.aspx

More on Matai and selection

http://www.nrl.com/matai-expects-tough-samoa-v-tonga-test/tabid/10874/newsid/71775/default.aspx

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6