• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
City:
Hayne
Merritt
Jennings
Lawrence
Taufua
JReynolds
AReynolds
Woods
Farah
Mannah
TWilliams
Hoffman
Mateo.
WGraham
Fifita
Symonds
TGrant

Gordon
Uate
Idris
Wighton
McManus
Maloney
McCrone
Mason
Ennis
Tolman
Jackson
Cordner
Merrin.
SWilliams
TSims

156850_526875534020361_364132061_n.jpg

So only 5 Manly players in the firing line for injuries for next week's meaningless very important representative games?

codewana said:
So only 5 Manly players in the firing line for injuries for next week's meaningless very important representative games?

I'd say Fa'aoso will be getting a run for Tonga as well, and Matai for Samoa

simon_eagle said:
Great to see Simmo and Taufua make the city team. Just reward.

Its not bad from T-Red is it. His rise is akin to Wolfman when he first arrived. One minute back in the queue at rooters and then next minute, 1 week only in reggies before blasting from the bench to run on side. Now a rep team. And all in 5 weeks.

codewana said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
codewana said:

Lame.

Don't agree at all mate

Watch this Samoa v Tonga match, it will be full of passion and a great spectacle, and is good for Rugby League as a whole

Haven't seen the whole Tonga side yet but do know it includes Kite, Oldfield, Moi Moi, Fishiaii and Manu

Jatz Crackers said:
simon_eagle said:
Great to see Simmo and Taufua make the city team. Just reward.

Its not bad from T-Red is it. His rise is akin to Wolfman when he first arrived. One minute back in the queue at rooters and then next minute, 1 week only in reggies before blasting from the bench to run on side. Now a rep team. And all in 5 weeks.

He always had the quality, played City in 2011. All he needs is a decent injury run. If he can get 2 full seasons in I have no doubt he is Origin material

Rambo1987 said:
Pearce must have the 1/2 spot for NSW, so there goes another series.

He has, Daley confirmed it last week on Fox

He is by far the best option for NSW imo

Kiwi Eagle said:
codewana said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
codewana said:

Lame.

Don't agree at all mate

Watch this Samoa v Tonga match, it will be full of passion and a great spectacle, and is good for Rugby League as a whole

Haven't seen the whole Tonga side yet but do know it includes Kite, Oldfield, Moi Moi, Fishiaii and Manu

Oh no, my comment wasn't regarding the quality of the game, just the fact that my (only) Rugby League team has to put up their star players and run the risk of injuries during a Premiership run. For example, Bell was never the same after his head clash with Menzies.

I wish the representative games were run after the regular season is over.

codewana said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
codewana said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
codewana said:

Lame.

Don't agree at all mate

Oh no, my comment wasn't regarding the quality of the game, just the fact that my (only) Rugby League team has to put up their star players and run the risk of injuries during a Premiership run. For example, Bell was never the same after his head clash with Menzies.

I wish the representative games were run after the regular season is over.

It can worth both ways though, a lot of players come back far better players and better equipt to deal with big game pressure after an Origin series

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2