Rep sides

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just announced on abc radio

Lyon at centre for test

choc watmough
Perry on the bench

Gallen starting in the starting side

That is all i know at the moment

Country side

Josh Dugan, Michael Robertson, Jamal Idris, Timana Tahu, Luke Burt, Greg Bird, Brett Kimmorley (c), Kade Snowden, Michael Ennis, Brett White, Ben Creagh, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Laffranchi, Todd Carney, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Willie Mason, Dean Young

source foxsports

City Side

1. L COOTE
2. MINICHELLO
3. CHAMPION
4. LAWRENCE
5. JENNINGS
6. ANASTA
7. HODKINSON
8. GIBBS
9. FARAH
10. GALLOWAY
11. WATERHOUSE
12 MINICHELLO
13 O'DONNELL

14: KEATING
15. MANNAH
16 HOFFMAN
17 GRANT

Matai & Foran made the Kiwi side

No King or Kite, we got off easy

assuming Foran and Matai are in NZ so its 8 out plus 3 injuries

Does that mean Lyon vs Matai or Inglis vs Matai?

And assuming Matai and Foran are picked that's what, 8 Manly and i think 4 Dragons?  Great....
Lyon, Matai, Foran, Robbo, Hodkinson and possibly Stewart to play 80 mins.

Ouch

8 players in total from Manly in the Rep Sides:

Lyon.............Australia
Watmough.....Australia
Perry............Australia
Robertson......Country
Stewart........Country
Hodkinson......City
Foran............New Zealand
Matai............New Zealand

I hope that they back up alright for Manly after the completion of the Rep games.

We are looking VERY skinny next week. Maybe I shouldn't go tobrhe game

So we have 8 and they have 5!!!  Will be a tough ask to win this game, im just praying for no injuries!!!! 

Congrats to Hodgkinson on a rep jumper so early in his career.  Says a bit about the NSW half stocks though. 

I would expect Kite and King will get asked to step in for injuries somewhere along the line. 

The usual crap where the Dragons are not asked the share the representative load.  City Country is a farce anyway, should be scrapped.

Matabele link said:
Congrats to Hodgkinson on a rep jumper so early in his career.  Says a bit about the NSW half stocks though. 

I would expect Kite and King will get asked to step in for injuries somewhere along the line. 

The usual crap where the Dragons are not asked the share the representative load.  City Country is a farce anyway, should be scrapped.

City Country is OK, why it is on the same weekend as the test though, I don't know. If they want to have 3 rep teams chosen they should give everyone the weekend off and play the rep games so as not to affect the comp as much as it does at the moment.

Matabele link said:
Congrats to Hodgkinson on a rep jumper so early in his career.  

Agreed Mata. Hodko will have another feather in his cap to go with his QLD Residents Halfback honours from last year whilst playing for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles.

City Country dates from when the main comp was the Sydney (city) comp and all the good players were drawn to that comp. It gave the bushies a chance to show their wares and every now and then someone came from that match into a state or test jumper. Now it is an anchronism. No-one gets picked except players already in the NRL and they can be assessed without putting on this match.

It is a lame token gesture which does not cover up the dreadful neglect of the governing bodies towards bush footy. Independent commision where are you?

I don't understand how the new non-independant. (it's not independant - it's a consortium of current clubs from how I understand it) would put more into the bush or invest in new clubs etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6