Rep Players this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting, that's a good thing as now we won't lose him for the anzac test

My rep thoughts for this year are;

City/Country

Taufua, Symonds and Lawrence - Taufua I think is s certainty, he seems to have a bit of media support forming,
Lawrence and Symonds are roughness but if the continue to play as they have then they could sneak s jersey.
I'm assuming they will overlook Stewart and Watmough as they will be locked in for Origin, whilst kite and king will be passed over I think

SOO

Brett and Choc, no surprises, gift not back in time. Cherry-Evans and Ballin will also be called upon should Smith or Cronk go down

Tests

Choc & Foran, again straight forward

eagles2win said:
Steve Matai - has turned down the Kiwis and has made himself available for Samoa

Stevie was not picked for their end of season games for NZ last season, must have had a massive falling out with the hierarchy.

One of the best centres in the game, and when you have Killer on the other side, we really are lucky!!

Rep Bolters from Manly??

There should be at least a few Seaeagles selected for up coming rep honours on the back of great early season form.
In limited games Symonds could well be a bolter & actually earned selection while at the Roosters before a bad run of injuries 2-3 years ago.
Taufua should get a shot on the wing(Is he eligable?? & would not be suprised to see Lawrence selected if he is eligable based on his early form.
I have no doubt I am bias when it comes to the Seaeagles, but are these players a chance on form??

RE: Rep Bolters from Manly??

What a Shocker - just seen the "Rep players this year" thread.....
Please merge while I give myself a few uppercuts.

Would not be suprised to see all 3 - Lawrence, Taufua & Symonds crack rep honours- on form.
Symonds could go onto further honours imo, has all the skills, toughness & is a workhorse.

Good on Matai!!! I've been disappointed with the Kiwi selectors over the past few years by overlooking him. While he has sometimes missed selection due to injury and suspension, other times he has been shafted. I would take Skivi any day over Mannering,Sau,SKD,Inu in the centres. While he may miss-time the odd hit, Skivi is a guy
you would want to go to war with. He hits hard, runs hard and his aggressive style is perfect for Test Footy. Good on him playing for Samoa, I'm sure he'll do them proud!!!

MK Eagle said:

Post pics or it didn't happen!

globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:

@[globaleagle] - don't you get your fill of this watching the NHL? lol.

globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:

:D - :huh: - :blush: - :cool:

The sunnies are hiding the black eyes.....

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

@[globaleagle] - don't you get your fill of this watching the NHL? lol.

Lol, too true. Always room for one more! Seen a couple already tonight.

@[Mals]

MK Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:

:D - :huh: - :blush: - :cool:

The sunnies are hiding the black eyes.....

Nicely done! :D

Wolfman,tatfua, lawerence, burher kite should all be considered for city country tbh.
Matai Foz for NZ ( or Samoa) DCE balin for Qld
Snake Lyon (retired from reps) Choc, gift(injuries ?) for NSW
That's most of the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4