Remember the old jokes we used when Newcastle had only won one game a few years back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
Well they are back but this time they are Manly jokes:

In the spirit of fun without getting too serious how about these:

1 What's the difference between Manly and a triangle? A triangle has 3 points.

2 The Manly players found a suspicious white powdery line on the field. Having never seen it before they stopped training and immediately called the police. It was found after extensive investigations to be the try line.

3 What has 34 legs is maroon and white and cannot climb ladders? Manly NRL side.

4 My wife has started wearing her Manly footy jumper to bed at night. I know I won't be scoring either.

5 A seven year old boy was being beaten by his parents so the judge awarded custody to his aunt.
The boy said that his aunt beat him as well.
Well how about your grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.
The judge asked the boy who like to live with. He said with the Manly team, they are not capable of beating anyone.

6 A guy rubs a lamp and the mandatory genie emerges. "I can grant you one wish" he says.
The guy's pretty happy about this, so he says "I want to live forever!" To which the genie answers "Sorry, can't do that."
The guy says "In that case, I want to die when Manly next wins a game." The genie replies "Cheeky bugger..."

7 Little Jonny is at school one morning and the teacher asks all the children what their fathers do for a living. All the typical answers come out: fireman, cop, salesman, chippy, etc. but little Jonny is uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asks him about his father.

“My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. If the offer is really good, he’ll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him.”

The teacher quickly sets the other children some work and takes little Jonny aside to ask him if that is really true. “No,” says Jonny. “He plays football for Manly, but I was too embarrassed so say”.

8 At his first training session Toovey told the Eagles to "get into position" so they all went and stood behind the posts.

9 What do you put on a Big penis?
- A big Condom

What do you put on a Small penis?
- A small Condom

What do you put on a Soft penis?
- a Manly jersey.

Come on folks don't take it seriously I just needed something to smile about this season is shot so if you can give up some other tongue-in-cheek jokes about our side this year I would like to hear them. :heartbreak:

Heard one that made me smile yesterday, from a fellow Manly supporter:

A guy parks his car at a shopping centre while he goes shopping, leaving two Manly season tickets on the dash board, he returned to find his window smashed. He checked to see if his tickets were still there. Not only were they still there, another two had been placed on top of them.

SCRATCH THAT DUCKING TRIANGLE ONE DUCKHEADS!!!!!

At the time of writing it was correct. But am happy to report it is now wrong. :clap:

Let's hope we go on from here and get many more points. I haven't liked watching footy for a number of weeks. But Saturday night was brilliant. (Except in the 50th to the the 52 second minute. I thought we lost (or more importantly the refs lost it for us) but we prevailed.

The tackle of Taufua was not penalised yet the similar tackle on Munster was the very next play. :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6