Remember the 2013 PF v Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Who remembers that game? One of our finest hours, written off by all and sundry, and at 14 nil down I think we all assumed the worst.

I believe tonight is going to be one of our finest hours. Injury tolls, 2 five day turnarounds and everyone writing us off, it's games like this that will showcase the character and belief. Manly to win in a tight contest, 14 to 12. Killer leading us home.

Who was out of the side in 2013 for injuries?
Don't know whether we had many injuries, the big issue was we were bashed by the Roosters in that 4 nil loss, then played the big Sharks pack and battered around. And were given no hope to contain the monster Rabbits pack. So different circumstances, but a real chance tonight to show us all the character we know is there.

I was in Melbourne watching it with my Bunnies son in law, the sooky la la was high fiving me at 14-0 and walked out in a huff with 20 minutes to go. Also never spoke to me for two days, funniest thing ever !!

Great performance by the team at the time. This side is a little different.

It is BUT if I was Barrett I'd be reminding them of it, when the chips are down you never say die.

PS: as a precursor if we are losing by 32-0 after 30 minutes my posts may not be as positive!!

It is BUT if I was Barrett I'd be reminding them of it, when the chips are down you never say die.

PS: as a precursor if we are losing by 32-0 after 30 minutes my posts may not be as positive!!
It's all about having the attitude of not giving up, fighting hard even when everything is against you.

I'll bring up another game, remember in 2011 we were playing the Roosters? They were grand finalists the year before, Jamie was out, as were quite a few others. We scored first and then the roosters did, cue Gus Gould 'the flood gates have now opened'. But it didn't the boys fought on brilliantly. This was the game that guy from Parramatta (whose name escapes me, Kerrod? keza? Kieran?) came of age.

And we all know how the season ended, and that game was in no small part a jumping stone to the season we would have.

That was just the best game, watched it with a cocky souffs supporter, by full time she was almost in tears as i sung glory glory to souff sydney at the top of my lungs.

Round 8, 2015 Killer out, Sooky Pants wasting oxygen, Ferris gets concussed, never won at AAMI Park, pouring rain on a Monday night - Manly misfits brought home the 2 match points :clap:

#3InARow

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6