Release dates for last 2 rounds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
As I mentioned in another thread, I emailed the NRL yesterday asking when they were planning on releasing dates for rounds 24-26 and why they've abandoned the '6 weeks in advance' policy. To my surprise I just received a reply. While not answering my second question, they did provide me with the following details.

As mentioned elsewhere rd 24 has been released and we play the Dogs at 2pm Sun 21 Aug.

Round 25 will be advised at the completion of round 21 and round 26 will be advised at the completion of round 23.

I realise they are bowing to the whim of Fox and Nine, but it amazes me earlier in the season they were releasing dates 10 weeks in advance now we will soon be down to 3.

And once again the fans who go to the games are being screwed.

I found on the NRL website, "The best way to support your club not only in season 2011, but in the future is by becoming a Club Member."

It is the members who are the most likely to go to games, and the ones who have to wait til 3 weeks out to see if they can go to the final round, total bull****.

At least the Broncos can't play Friday on Round 25, as they have a Monday Round 24, so this gives us a better shot at one of the Fridays games.

Logically we should be the choice looking at the other games for Round 25, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 9 pick Parra/Chooks and Tigpies/Titans as a Friday combo, as they clearly have a retarded love for some teams over others.

Geez that burns me.

I need to purchase flights and accommodation if I want to attend the Storm game. Booking so late will cost me more, and may not even be able to get a flight.

No matter how the comp is looking, Brisbane and Parramatta are the biggest viewing TV audiences in Australia, in any sport. These two teams will somehow always find a way to be in the prime seat. St George is not too far behind in audience viewing, either. An AFL team (I've forgotten which one) rates after Brisbane and Parramatta for TV audiences.
(A bit off topic, but I thought I would throw my puffed up knowledge into the ring ;^)

Heard a rumour that channel 9 want to wait until an hour before kick off before they schedule matches. They want to restrict fans at games from 2012 as they have to use an extra filter on the microphone to keep crowd noise down

That is they are sick of paying for parking for the camera man. Its really eating into our bottom line

A spokesmant from channel 9 declared the fans are a real inconvenience to us. We are trying to run a profitable business here and these people just dont get the message

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2