1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reinvestment Time

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, May 18, 2005.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    For all those with faith and the ticker and don't mind putting the money where the mouth is, another opportunity is presenting itself to back the Eagles with last weekend's fine dividends.

SportOdds has the Eagles at $2.65 to win and $1.90 with 6.5 pts start. Very tasty. I have taken a goodly portion of the winnings and reinvested.

It is incredible that we can post 7 wins out of 9 and yet constantly come up with the fat end of the odds. One of these days the bookies will learn that handing money over to Eagle supporters is a painful experience, one that we enjoy taking advantage of.

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Good luck to your bank account

3. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    if it is wet weather than i will sit a little bit more comfortable with that bet.

in the meantime i have placed a few banana's on Tigers into Knights @ $4.21.

4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    It's a tough one. Away from home and a night game.

Looks like good odds though!

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Odds are to do with our away form and poor form at Parra in the last few years. A few people still don't think we are the real deal and are waiting for the stumble!