Reily Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The club has given a good offer to Burns -- but they have also told him he isn't likely to play 5/8th so he is looking at other options.

His favourite song is 'smack'. very Newcastle. How many tries has this wonder kid scored? Why would we let Willo go, don't you realize the modern game is all about defense.

Defence is the main part of the game, not the whole package though. I dont mind Williamson, but he is getting on, and getting slower while the NRL picks up. He would be silly not to take the money Catalans will be throwing at him, and i would congratualte him because he has given good service to Manly over the years

Have also read that it looks like Hicks wont be around next year

I think Willo has been a terrific player for us. If he was going for big cash in ESL then good luck to him but with him, Monnas and Burns seemingly gorn, there goes three of our better ruck defenders .

Burns isn't worried about the money.

He is concerned with getting a starting role. Something that only the cowboys can really guarantee.

Easy guys, Lyon to centre, Matai to lock, Burns stays at 5/8. Time will tell.....Burns decision (deadline by club) Monday week. If he goes Halden perm interchange position next 'season. I hear banter some at the club are sick of Burns indecision and crapping on about not getting a starting spot. .

Noone at the club is thinking that. They are all resigned to the fact that he is leaving though. Simple fact is that he wants to play 5/8 and Des sees Lyon as a better option. It is exactly the same as the Monas situation.

Easy guys, Lyon to centre, Matai to lock, Burns stays at 5/8. Time will tell.....Burns decision (deadline by club) Monday week. If he goes Halden perm interchange position next 'season. I hear banter some at the club are sick of Burns indecision and crapping on about not getting a starting spot. .

If we let Burns go it's to get Groom involved, not Halden.

Why don't you guys get to games an hour or two earlier ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6