Regular season review

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with kiwi on the wangman thing. He is defo not a fullback, but he was far and away the best option we had. He's filled in at fullback in the past, so that was an easy choice IMO.

And yes.. Poor Cuthbo.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
agree that cuthbo might be the best pick for the bench until kingy gets back (and given how long it takes the big units to get up to speed, maybe that's all folks for kingy this year).

cuthbo will be desperate to do the business out there, and jw-h is so green: he looks like a big herman munster in need of some finesse. cuthbo has that in spades. If he picks his moments to offload he could be great (if we get past this first game).

The trouble is he hasn't learnt how to do that in a couple of years. I'd still prefer him to Hargreaves because I think Cuthbo is a better defender but he needs to forget about offloading so often.

Unless Des can guarantee that Cuthbo won't do one of his brain explosion impossible passes, I think I would rather play safe and stick with JWH.

No chance of Cuthbo playing FG this week or this year.

He is on the bench this week for the Sunshine coast.

Saturday September 12th at Stockland Park
Kick off: 2pm

1. Dennis Sandow
2. Michael Chapman
3. Shane Neumann
4. Andrew Suniala
5. Ryan Walker
6. Tony Williams
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Phil Morwood
9. Cameron Joyce
10. Junior Palau
11. Vic Mauro
12. Jon Grieve
13. Jon Muir

Interchange
14. Tim Browne
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Rob Godfrey
17. Simon Allen

hang on....wait.....back this whole **** up for 1 second.

Tony Williams in 5/8.

Oh my god. I think I will save the petrol and not go down there

I think Robbo did a fine job at fullback considering. You can never acuse him of not busting his gut to do the right thing. Sure he's not a fullback but i've never heard him claim he was. That Farrer should have possibly been there sooner is up to Des not Robbo.,

ads, no-one in blaming Robbo.  From the first game one could see he was not a fullback, he's an excellent winger.  That's not having a go at him.  Sure he busted his gut, but he was not a fullback.  And I've watched him before at that position and he's not been good. The same can be said for Hicks when he had to fill in.  Winger and fullback require a different set of skills.  And manlyborn, surely you can't say 'play it safe' with JWH.  The guy can't tackle and drops the ball.....often.     

Can't argue with what your saying DSM, but I'm hoping that JHW puts in because it was his choice to go to the roosters and he may feel he owes the club a big one (fingers crossed) where as Cuthbo was basically given the punt and would be given the punt back to the sunshine coast on return of either King or Rodney.

I wonder what Cuthbo did to deserve his treatment.  Surely signing with the Sharks is punishment enough. 

No idea, but to take a stab in the dark i would say he probably lost heart in the club for not making last years grand final squad after making a fair contribution throughout the year.

Cuthbo did some good things in 2007 but certainly did not deserve to be in the 17 last year on form. He had every chance of making the grade this year with the departure of Bryant and Beaver but he hasn't stepped up. Always sad to see a Manly junior pass on to another club, especially that scum but that is life.

He will always be remembered as Ryan's wing star!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Canteen Worker link said:
Cuthbo did some good things in 2007 but certainly did not deserve to be in the 17 last year on form. He had every chance of making the grade this year with the departure of Bryant and Beaver but he hasn't stepped up. Always sad to see a Manly junior pass on to another club, especially that scum but that is life.

He will always be remembered as Ryan's wing star!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Cuthbo had his chances last year, others stepped up and he didn't, not their fault he is languishing on the coast.
From the team posted it seems he cannot even make the starting line up for the SCSE (maybe due to being in line for a call up to the big time- is that likely?).

no matter where cuthbo plays. he is a bench player. I would say he would be a bench player in C grade. its just the type of player that he is

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6