• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thinking of going to the reggies at brooky tomoro, How much is it to get in?

though thered be more first graders named for fitness, Rose and Kieran foran?

Turn up and they'll pay you to stay for the whole match!
Sorry, I was thinking about our Toyota Cup side. The Reggies aren't that bad.

You sure it's on?
The daily was saying that with sea eagles, rats & marlins all having the bye that the highest level footy in the area was 6th grade(or something) union or A-grade league.

They should've been promoting the **** out of this if it is on. Some semi-decent crowds at the reggies would be good. It's cool to see newtown, norths, wests etc and nice to get back to the old away grouds too.

Yep it's on.

Actually you guys have a good chance against the Cutters.

From memory it's $10 entry to Brookie (same as Belmore Sports Ground and Leichardt) as it's more of a premium venue.

That said if your membership is like the Bulldogs one, you might get in for free (Bulldogs members get free entry to all NSW Cup home games at Belmore)

Ringrose park only charge $5 entry.

I'm spewing the Dogs game has been moved to Campbelltown Sports Ground as Belmore's surface got hammered by rain :(.

NSW Cup is good. It's cheap and the standard can sometimes be good as they'll play more flamboyant and with less structure.

Life sucks if your a poor Wests Magpies supporter though, they haven't won a game all season and have been downright terrible in some of the games I've seen them play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6