Regardless..be proud of our team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I have a request for fellow Silvertails. After tonight's match our season could end or we could be in the hunt for another title.
If we don't happen to get the points please do not bag our coach, or lay blame on individual players.
I have not seen a Manly game this year where the coach or team didn't put in 100%. They've put their injured bodies on the line in the final series.
We are the only team to have won two legitimate premierships in the past 6 years.
Whether we're still in the comp this time tomorrow or not be proud to be a Manly supporter. We follow one hell of a gutsy team.
Now come on boys, let's go wabbit hunting.

Great post, and fully agree.

Mid way through the season with our little slump, I think we all would have been pretty ecstatic about week 3 of the semis (and potentially beyond).

The thing that always makes me proud is our losses are rarely down to not enough effort.

Coujd not agree more, I don't come on here for a few days after a loss as all the negative Nancy's come on and bag the crap out of people .

Regardless lets celebrate

So true. Even if we lose tonight we'll finish the 2013 season in 3rd spot.
That's a position that 12 other clubs would envy.
To have been in the finals for nine consecutive years is something fans of all other clubs can only dream about.

Even if we play like we did against Melbourne last year ? ;) (*touches wood)

I don't think anyone is in a position to question the commitment and effort of this finals campaign to date. Let's hope that trend continues tonight. If the execution comes with the exertion than we will win.

One word..... TOOVEY
our club was supposed to fall to pieces when des left instead this man has been the glue that has kept our club together and in there fighting for another title.

Fantastic thread and it goes without saying, so Proud of everything this team has done since October 2011.

My attitude is that no matter what happens the team has done us proud, the last 5 years have been a delight to watch and to see this team mature into a great time has been wonderful.

All I know is that they will try everything tonight and that gives me a lot of faith.

GO MANLY!!!

Love our coach,love our players,and love the mighty Sea Eagles no matter what,through thick and thin,through the good and bad times

Yep, it's been a great year. In fact, it's been a pretty great decade.
If you'd have told me at the start of the season we'd be playing in the preliminary final, with the Storm and Bulldogs both gone, and that we'd also get to hand the Storm a hiding a Brookvale, I would have been a very contented man.

niccipops said:
I have a request for fellow Silvertails. After tonight's match our season could end or we could be in the hunt for another title.
If we don't happen to get the points please do not bag our coach, or lay blame on individual players.
I have not seen a Manly game this year where the coach or team didn't put in 100%. They've put their injured bodies on the line in the final series.
We are the only team to have won two legitimate premierships in the past 6 years.
Whether we're still in the comp this time tomorrow or not be proud to be a Manly supporter. We follow one hell of a gutsy team.
Now come on boys, let's go wabbit hunting.

Nah, ever since you lost the 'colour' in your mod name, I hold no fear of your posts.

If we lose I'm going on an epic blameathon...starting with Dan.

I am very happy with the season we have had but hope, of course, to be even happier.

I have not seen a match that we didn't compete hard in.

Manly will go out in a blaze of glory, between now and late on the 6th October, but its been yet another season of Manly Magic :heart:

B2B starts this year:idea:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6