Ref's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should match officials have their financial records and performances independently reviewed?

• Yes

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

God

Bencher
I watch a fair bit of football and one ref in particular's had some very interesting refereeing performances this year and not just with us, in this age of sports betting do you think a review is in order?

The people who run our Country/States/Councils are open to review of their finacials,with regard to conflict of interest.Jockeys and stewards in racing can't bet.Why shouldn't referees be subjected to financial guidelines,and review? After all,NRL is BIG betting,now...like it or not!!

Would be nieve to think this kind of thing can't/won't happen in the NRL.

As much as it feels like there's a few paper bags hiding a Haynes house I just believe he's a biased **** who wanted to decide the result for personal satisfaction.

The beaming smile on his face after the game had the look of 'job done' about it.

I would put my house on Shayne Hayne getting free spray tans from a Bondi Junction beauty salon thats in cahoots with the Roosters

I thought the match officials inability to identify obvious Roosters errors was pretty bad. It certainly helped the Roosters stay in the contest and eventually win the match.

Exactly. If even 50% of the bad misses had not have been let go by the ref's it might have been enough for us to win. Thats the annoying thing. But its just very hard to do when there are that many incorrect calls go against us. Its mission impossible.

Audit that cheat Hayne. Either he's on the take or some of that spray tan chemical has seeped into his brain and is affecting his judgement.

Players and Coaches have to front the MRC or Press Conference - why don't the Match Officials get reviewed and be held accountable for how they perform :huh:

The scrum that Manly should have got, due to Jennings kicking the ball out for example, was there to be reviewed by the Video Referees - so why was such an obvious and reversible decision not made :huh:

The forward pass try, ( two weeks in a row that Easts were afforded this :mad:) is the responsibility of the Linesmen, as Video Referee is not able to adjudicate - so what were those men watching ?

The match swung in the first half from about minute 25 when the Roosters got a penalty on tackle 4 coming out of their own end, they scored at the end of that, then JWH lost the ball in the following set, penalty for a strip, Chooks get field position and then the JWH head butt and that earns them 2 points, shortly after another penalty for a nothing challenge on Pearce after he kicked down town from Ballin earns another penalty, that all combined got the chooks into the contest and it really hurt us in the 2nd half with all that defence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6