Refs!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
The only question I have is how did Cameron Smith get away with that knock on when fielding a kick close to his line in the first half. I think the forward pass he got pinged for moments later was a get square - but when all is said and done it was a great game and the better team won.

shame they only call the odd forward pass back because it looked like there was quite a few throughout the game

Fluffy said:
The last 2o minutes was diabolical refereeing.

The scum were off side 2 or 3 times most sets, adding to that the "10m" for them was 10-11, for us it was 11 to 13. Twice we have to cross 2 of the 10m lines on the field, surely thats a giveaway

it looked like blatent cheating to the naked eye.

To say we lost the game ourselves is crap. The storm didnt beat us in 1 singles stat bar the scorecard. we beat them in completions, line breaks, missed tackles, offloads and metres gained. What is the disconnect?
Totally agree. Just watched the replay, the last 20 really favored Melbourne. The penalty against Lyon for "holding" Hoffman was absurd. There was a big question for me that whare was taken out just before the duffie intercept with about 10 to go. The 10 meters was a joke and melbourne's holding players down in tackles was so frustrating. Manly could easily have got 3 penalties in this period.

voicefromthehill said:
The only question I have is how did Cameron Smith get away with that knock on when fielding a kick close to his line in the first half. I think the forward pass he got pinged for moments later was a get square - but when all is said and done it was a great game and the better team won.

The better team at grappling and hold downs won. The better football team lost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7