Refs week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kimox

BULLDOGS V SEA EAGLES
Referees: Ben Cummins/Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland
Russell Turner

STORM V RABBITOHS
Referees: Shayne Hayne/Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall
Henry Perenara

COWBOYS V BRONCOS
Venue: DAIRY FARMERS STADIUM
Referees: Matt Cecchin/Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Abood
Luke Potter

RAIDERS V SHARKS
Referees: Tony Archer/Chris James
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis
Adam Reid

No Checcin is good. But Cummins isn't great.

I just hope that Cummins and Klein have brushed up on their Obstruction Recognition 101

This game is worthy of Hayne/Archer

Daniel said:
This game is worthy of Hayne/Archer

It is but I imagne the NRL are trying to give the others experience in a big game, as someone said above "thank god it's not elimination"

kimox said:
BULLDOGS V SEA EAGLES
Referees: Ben Cummins/Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland
Russell Turner

STORM V RABBITOHS
Referees: Shayne Hayne/Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall
Henry Perenara

COWBOYS V BRONCOS
Venue: DAIRY FARMERS STADIUM
Referees: Matt Cecchin/Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Abood
Luke Potter

RAIDERS V SHARKS
Referees: Tony Archer/Chris James
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis
Adam Reid

Who are these f'kin guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR-bsTkkXVY&feature=endscreen

As soon as Cummings was announced Tooves would have started his video work on the Cowboys.Absolute unmitigated disaster delivered to us with the stroke of a pen.

On the stats the dogs do a bit worse with Cummins than we do. However Klein is a different story, the dogs have one 75% of their matches under Klein, which is 15% better than their average over the period Klein has been a ref (09-12). Manly has won 62.5% which is spot on our average.

With Cummins (06-12) we have won 60% which is -4% on our average over the period. The dogs have won 42% which is -10% on their 52% win loss ratio for the same period.

Jarrod Maxwell dropped?

Well that's surprising (sarcasm completely intended)...

Chris James annoys me when he refs the Bulldogs games. It's like having a Kris Keating clone reffing the game.

MrInvisible said:
Jarrod Maxwell dropped?

Well that's surprising (sarcasm completely intended)...

Chris James annoys me when he refs the Bulldogs games. It's like having a Kris Keating clone reffing the game.

Well I guess both the Dogs and what was it you called us over at the Kennel? "Haslers hand me downs" I think, yes that's it. So I guess both the Dogs and Haslers hand me downs can agree on the fact that we have ****e officials for fri night.

" Haslers hand me downs", well that will do me!! Mr Iamawanker, really mate just stay over where you are loved because you certainly are not here!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4