• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
Clutching at straws - we showed nthing tonoght

I know we haven't played all that well, BUT 2 tries came from INCCORRECT refing decisions and we had a try disallowed, that brings the score line close enough to give us something to at least aim at!

We were outclassed tonight.  Bell was mesmerized by the speed of the Storm's backline. Hoffman always runs between the centres to score, I wonder if anyone told Bell that.  Orford's kick's to their outside backs were hopeless.  The kicks were to long, to the higher storm players who had no problems with any of them.  He's really got very little to offer. 

I'm not denying that, Melbourne were MUCH MUCH better than us tonight, but the refereeing didn't help us one bit, which caused them to be under much less pressure thatn they could have been, it DID have an impact (i'm not saying that it changed the result) on the game

If it is doubtful enough to be a refs call, then it has to go to benefit of the doubt, that means that Manly get a try.

You add that and it becomes a 26 - 10 score line, you take away the 2 points for the "push in the back bull****" that is a 24 - 10 score line

You the forward pass from Slater to Crocker and what i still feel is obstruction and you have 18 - 10, you take away the 2 piggy back tries and you have a ball game.

Melbourne deserved to win, they were a better side, but they had every call go their way even bull**** ones.

Archer, Harrigan and the touchy should be demoted forever

5 games at least 2 cruelled by refs.

We should have a computer ref the game because the dick heads we have at the moment think the game is about them and not the teams

The refs call was a poor decision. It looked a try from the replay. Many worse ones have been given. Benefit of the doubt should go the way of the attacking team.

Dan link said:
You add that and it becomes a 26 - 10 score line, you take away the 2 points for the \"push in the back bullS**t\" that is a 24 - 10 score line

You the forward pass from Slater to Crocker and what i still feel is obstruction and you have 18 - 10, you take away the 2 piggy back tries and you have a ball game.

I looked at it more like...if that try is given, then the score is 18-4, kick to come, with 20 to go.

But when that try was disallowed, it was a kick in the guts for Manly. It ended the game for most of the guys out there I think.

willstyles link said:
But when that try was disallowed, it was a kick in the guts for Manly. It ended the game for most of the guys out there I think.

just about sums it up,

Conspiracy: wonder if the Refs secretly punt on outcomes of games

i would say 25 minutes in, penalty count of 4 - 1 without about 1/3 possesion killed off any chance.

The boys were too buggered after that, blind freddy could see they were out on their feet

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2