Referees

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Pity about Hayne. Cummins I can live with, although it will be harder under these two.

Agreed, Hayne was my last pick of the 4 who done last weeks games.

Hayne will hate us even more now we put his Bunnies out.

Makes Manlys job even tougher.

There will be too much riding on this game for the refs to get it wrong so hopefully they get it right. The video refs worries me.

hopefully he puts the whistle away and someone actually watches SBW's forward passes

Yes, shame about hayne, don't think he has done anything to deserve the gig. 2 mins into Saturday night's game I thought he and klein had already lost control of the game and he was blowing unnecessary penalties just because he had a whistle

Dan said:
hopefully he puts the whistle away and someone actually watches SBW's forward passes

My worry is just that. If the whistle stays in the pocket we are in trouble.

The roosters have built the year on continuous infringements giving them the advantage. Knowing very much that there is no way they will be sin binned for repeat infringements they will be offside all game (like they were against us in the semi) giving them a huge advantage in defense and thus slowing us down. This then gives them time to always get their defensive line set.

Im sure the forward passes will be cracked down on a bit more though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4