Referees for state of origin 1 laughable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Here you go people

Ben Cummins and Matt Checcin

I'm lost for words, I think there's daylight between archer and hayne then the rest.

What's the bet these two clowns directly affect the outcome of origin 1
Well I was pretty close to being on the money.

Just a question on cummins he didnt seem that bad last night or was it a case of checcin and mr bean in the box being so bad.

Cameron said:
Cameron said:
Here you go people

Ben Cummins and Matt Checcin

I'm lost for words, I think there's daylight between archer and hayne then the rest.

What's the bet these two clowns directly affect the outcome of origin 1
Well I was pretty close to being on the money.

Just a question on cummins he didnt seem that bad last night or was it a case of checcin and mr bean in the box being so bad.

I think cummins seemed to at least understood that origin should be reffed a little bit differently. Checcin just saw it as an opportunity to prove he's not scared to make a call.

Therin lies the problem

Checcin..."it's all about me...look at me...look at me!!!"

Archer / Hayne.....prefer to be seen but not heard in origin games

They usually are the best reffed games all year, for the very reason that they let things flow.

Except for last night where Mr "look at me" got involved.

Nothing to do with skin colour / sexual preference / where you ome from just simple ...."SHOW PONY"

Mark from Brisbane said:
Therin lies the problem

They usually are the best reffed games all year, for the very reason that they let things flow.

Nothing to do with skin colour / sexual preference / where you ome from just simple ...."SHOW PONY"

And a pillow biter to boot!

TWO DOGS said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Therin lies the problem

Seriously mate it doesn't matter who he prefers sexually he is inept as a referee. Sleeping with women won't change that so I don't think we need to go there on this forum about his sexual preference.

Cameron said:
TWO DOGS said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Therin lies the problem

Seriously mate it doesn't matter who he prefers sexually he is inept as a referee. Sleeping with women won't change that so I don't think we need to go there on this forum about his sexual preference.

and it is against the rules of the Forum Terms of Service too.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Therin lies the problem

Yep, just like his boss who wrote the textbook for show ponys. Hollywood Harrigan shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a refereeing job, let alone in charge.

Referees have way too much influence now. So tired of their incompetence and arrogance.

They should be a sidelight, not the talking point, which is more often than not. Over it and them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4