Ref was poor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those interested, the lower grade sections have been reluctantly updated.

We went down in all three grades this week  :-[

Garts link said:
It is debatable that it looked as if Perry was packing into the scrum, that should get him off as Wicks had his head up whinging at the ref I think.  However I had to put money on it, Perry meant it.

Yeah, you're probably right but as you said, Wicks still had his head up whinging to the Ref. Who's to say that Perry wasn't going to pack in & then just happened to lift his head out to see what the delay was at the same time that Wicks finally decided to put his head in to join the scrum and they both made contact. I'd have to look at it again to make any certain decision.

We threw that game away. We had a 10 point lead we should have never surrendered. Sure a lot fo calls were bad and cost us points but it was our lack of discipline and defense that lost us the game

Couldn't beleive with 7mins to go and on attack we didn;t set up for a feild goal to kill the match off

Bullets for Cummins, Smith, Kite, Perry, Bell, Lyon, Cuthbertson, Bryant

Brett Stewart has ZERO spark this year, Menzies is looking over the hill early on as well

Hall for Bryant and Afamasaga for the suspended Perry for me next week

SOS to Matai, at least when he returns we will have someone willing to do the dirty work off our own line and make us good metres

Trust me, Dazler will pick the same team next week.  I'll put my house on Lyon being 5/8th in a losing side all year.  he just doesn't get it.  I suspect the team, and Lyon does.

Chip & Chase link said:
Perry meant it, don't worry about that, and it was a farkin stupid thing to do. He'd been one of our best up until that little brain explosion.

Of course Perry meant it. Yes, his head was down, but he knew exactly what he was doing and exactly who his target was. Wicks and the other Newcastle forwards had been winding him up all night and he finally bit. Right in front of the ref, who rightly penalised him. Lost us the game then and there.
To give away a penalty and possession like that is just plain stupid. If the judiciary don't do the job for us, Perry should be dropped for a few weeks anyway . . .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2