Ref aus v nz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Now that's how a ref should play it. Haven't heard him, seen him or noticed a penalty.
Brilliant!

The refs job is made easier because of the quality of players.

Oh and love your work Kieran for getting the Aussies back under 12.5. My wallet thanks you!

Hoppa looks wasted on the wing, i think he needs to play center or fullback to get the most out of him.

I disagree that the ref did a good job just because there were only 2 penalties.
The players soon realise he is not penalising them and stand offside and lie on the player which is why Australia struggled to create space.[/font]

The game was won on merit not by idiotic nothing penalties that marched either side up field for the most minor infringements.

It was free flowing and the ref gave the players respect rather than chastise them like a egotistic over zealous school teacher on a powet trip.

I enjoyed the game. Much much better than the usual stop start matches we get to see week in week out.

:)

Jerry1 said:
The game was won on merit not by idiotic nothing penalties that marched either side up field for the most minor infringements.

It was free flowing and the ref gave the players respect rather than chastise them like a egotistic over zealous school teacher on a powet trip.

I enjoyed the game. Much much better than the usual stop start matches we get to see week in week out.

:)

I agree, but does anyone here seriously believe the Kiwis didn't commit a single infringement in the entire 80 minutes.

I noticed that the goal line kick-offs were nearly always taken a metre in front of the line. Good to see that no penalties arose from this. Stupid penalty imo. I thought the English ref was fine. The game flowed, and no nit-picking which we've all become used to with our home grown dud refs.

Thank god it wasn't James Child an English ref that makes Cheechin look competent.

Child is the touchie from last years 4 Nation final that didn't rule Morris out and wasn't apparently ordinary in a CC game last night (almost cost me some money as well)

The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
I think you'd find his english

his english what Shane?

Lol,i love how the main focus is of who i could be,i could be a number of other people to

Shane, stop avoiding the question. His english what?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4