1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red-hot Sea Eagles fear no one

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    MANLY head into Friday week's grand-final qualifier against either Brisbane or St George Illawarra having lost their last hit-outs against each team.

Read the full article

2. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Manly by 20 points regardless of who we play. No-one will stop them this year.

3. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Is anyone else feeling a sense of Deja vu? Form leading into a finals campaign a little bit up and down, but come first week of the finals totally dominant. If we towel up our opposition in the prelim (I hope the Dragons just because I want to eliminate them) then I'll be loading up on another huge win for the GF.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,843 / 103
    I fear our next match more (against Bris or Steelers) than the GF when we'll get back Glenn and Darcy, and hopefully face the Storm.

5. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,855 / 192
    This Red Hot Sea Eagle side is on heat and they will F....k any side that gets in their way to winning this years grand final.

6. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    That's how I feel too mate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    ClusterF....k :p all who get between them and the Trophy.

Just as I posted this, Status Quo's 'Roll Over Lay Down' started playing :p:p

8. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +742 / 16
    Big mistake from Cooper to say that of all the top four teams he fears Manly the least, just like they didn't fear Canberra, Souths, Roosters,Newcastle, etc etc.
    Hope someone rips that fcuking rats tail of his head, he's 32 for christ's sake not 22.