Red-hot Sea Eagles fear no one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is anyone else feeling a sense of Deja vu? Form leading into a finals campaign a little bit up and down, but come first week of the finals totally dominant. If we towel up our opposition in the prelim (I hope the Dragons just because I want to eliminate them) then I'll be loading up on another huge win for the GF.

I fear our next match more (against Bris or Steelers) than the GF when we'll get back Glenn and Darcy, and hopefully face the Storm.

This Red Hot Sea Eagle side is on heat and they will F....k any side that gets in their way to winning this years grand final.

BOZO said:
This Red Hot Sea Eagle side is on heat and they will F....k any side that gets in their way to winning this years grand final.

That's how I feel too mate.

BOZO said:

ClusterF....k :p all who get between them and the Trophy.

Just as I posted this, Status Quo's 'Roll Over Lay Down' started playing :p:p

Big mistake from Cooper to say that of all the top four teams he fears Manly the least, just like they didn't fear Canberra, Souths, Roosters,Newcastle, etc etc.
Hope someone rips that fcuking rats tail of his head, he's 32 for christ's sake not 22.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2