Recruits for the 2012 Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
but as season went on Foran dropped right away, yet, who can blame him being 1st season. Poor old DCE is being heaped with huge expectations. Look at Pearce and how much he has developed.

Fro link said:
for a change i was sort of agreeing with you here Jjai. Kennedy did the dive in an origin game, so it wasnt a manly player doing it.
oh ok ;) just use to you not, it was an automatic reaction ;D

Luke Burgess (older brother of Sam) pretty much confirmed that he'll be heading down under next season. Plays for Leeds.
Not sure if Souths have the space for him, or the creative accountants unless they picked them from the dogs or the Storm

dont know if its been posted anywhere else but apparently Glen Hall is playing for the cowgirls this year.Whats going on with this club,why cant someone with power organize some third party deals,not saying it has to be for Hall and Hicks and co but for other players,it just seems like the club is standing in cement,going nowhere

Darren link said:
but as season went on Foran dropped right away, yet, who can blame him being 1st season. Poor old DCE is being heaped with huge expectations. Look at Pearce and how much he has developed.

I guess that is the issue with a young team...

I agree with others on here that it takes about 50 games for players to mature at the top level. Particularly the forwards. Of course there are always a few freakish exceptions.

With regard to Foran's sub-50 credentials I will point to the fact that he finished the season with injuries serious enough to deny him a four nations title with the Kiwis. I also point you to a recent interview where he stated he needed to change his playing style to ensure longevity, not only within a game, but his career in the NRL. This is all part of the maturing process and he will only get better over time as he starts to play smarter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7