1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruitment

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by reyam, Jun 7, 2010.

1. reyam

reyam Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With the salary cap as it is we should never pay wingers more than 120 to 130.That is the problem with our cap to much money tied up with wolfman,robbo,and t-rex.I can't believe we are trying to win comps with a halfback that we are not willing to invest with.To win a comp you have to have a halfback that is worth 300 to 350 thousand you cannot win with a cheap halfback and expensive wingers.

2. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    $120 a game for a winger is fair ;)

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Morris and Nightingale wouldn't be any cheaper than what we have I wouldn't have thought

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Who do you suggest we buy? Get someone worth more than what we were paying for Orford? Good halves don't grow on trees and short of Cooper Cronk they aren't too many available halves on the market.

5. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Who do you want on the wing? Covell?

6. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Michael Gordon looks like getting pushed out of the Panthers, we could do worse.

7. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    I thought wingers would be the last concern, securing a quality halfback and a decent young prop to replace Perry would be a little higher on my priority list.
    Judging from Waerea-Hargreaves efforts for the roosters against the sharks I'm still happy to put my faith in our retention committee.