Recruitment and Retention news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like Willame and Wright as our centres next year

Th dogs also still have room in their cap to sign Foran as well. Why would Hasler come back to Manly when he has unlimited TPA's at the dogs and can sign anyone he likes

Who's to say that Parker won't make a good centre? He's big, fast and willing in defence and showed great maturity under pressure on his debut.
And by next year, Walker may have learned how to open a door without hurting himself.
I wouldn't stress about missing out on Brenko Lee

Th dogs also still have room in their cap to sign Foran as well. Why would Hasler come back to Manly when he has unlimited TPA's at the dogs and can sign anyone he likes

We're going to have a ton of cash to sign people over the off season. I doubt Wiliame and Wright will be our first choice centres. For one we still have Walker...

No I imagine Dylan Walker will be one of our centres next year. It appears as though we will have a lot of cash to make some signings for next year. Can only hope that recruitment have some targets that we are not privy to. It's been very quiet on the signing front but if last year is anything to go by then the signings will surely come. I guess any potential recruits in the centres will also be influenced by whether the club feels Matai has another year in him. As it stands this is how the team looks so far for next year.
1 Tom
2 Williame
3 Matai
4 Walker
5 Jorge
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Parcell
10 Kapoe
11 Buhrer
12 Green
13 Jake

14 Myles
15 Fonua-Blake
16 Meehan
17 Api

What happened to Walker?

If Williame is on one wing next year I'm OK with that - he's developing into a Robbo type.
I'd prefer him in the centres with Walker. I'd like a little more height on the wing next year.

Who's to say that Parker won't make a good centre? He's big, fast and willing in defence and showed great maturity under pressure on his debut.
And by next year, Walker may have learned how to open a door without hurting himself.
I wouldn't stress about missing out on Brenko Lee

I think he is a centre. Plays centre in 20's.

No I imagine Dylan Walker will be one of our centres next year. It appears as though we will have a lot of cash to make some signings for next year. Can only hope that recruitment have some targets that we are not privy to. It's been very quiet on the signing front but if last year is anything to go by then the signings will surely come. I guess any potential recruits in the centres will also be influenced by whether the club feels Matai has another year in him. As it stands this is how the team looks so far for next year.
1 Tom
2 Williame
3 Matai
4 Walker
5 Jorge
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Parcell
10 Kapoe
11 Buhrer
12 Green
13 Jake

14 Myles
15 Fonua-Blake
16 Meehan
17 Api

The exciting thing about this is that it doesn't factor in who we might sign for next year (apart from Green) with all our freed up cap space and it already looks like a fairly strong 17.

Don't think the market looks that hot for next year. Smart coaches like Bellyache have already done the work and covered losses.
That is unless contracts are broken for reasons we have already seen.

Don't think the market looks that hot for next year. Smart coaches like Bellyache have already done the work and covered losses.
That is unless contracts are broken for reasons we have already seen.
Contracts will be broken. Think about how many players were released last off season.

Surprised Lee is going to the Dogs because they have J Morris and Rona who have a mortgage on the centre spots, whereas we have a spot for him.

I see Williame as a decent winger but not a long term centre and I think Matthew Wright should only be viewed as injury cover because he is too slow.

I'd like us to buy a genuine outside back to partner Walker in the centres next year.

Surprised Lee is going to the Dogs because they have J Morris and Rona who have a mortgage on the centre spots, whereas we have a spot for him.

I see Williame as a decent winger but not a long term centre and I think Matthew Wright should only be viewed as injury cover because he is too slow.

I'd like us to buy a genuine outside back to partner Walker in the centres next year.

The Dogs bought Brenko Lee to cover for the loss of Rona to rugby Union.
I'd like to see us get some decent players signed for '17 before they are all gone...

Milford being chased by several Sydney clubs.
Hard to see him leaving the Broncos with his manager just driving his price up.
Would be a welcome addition though.

Horse Head on Qld news tonight saying Donkeys will get games into their young props and won't sign a replacement for Jarrod Wallace. rather they are now in the market for an outside back, or two if Jack Reed gos to UK. Horse Head said they are interested in lolohea. Dobbo reckos Radradra is a done deal with the Donkeys as well.

Who remember when we once had that sort of buying power.

Nothing worse than an arrogant ugly horse head.

Horse Head on Qld news tonight saying Donkeys will get games into their young props and won't sign a replacement for Jarrod Wallace. rather they are now in the market for an outside back, or two if Jack Reed gos to UK. Horse Head said they are interested in lolohea. Dobbo reckos Radradra is a done deal with the Donkeys as well.

Who remember when we once had that sort of buying power.

Nothing worse than an arrogant ugly horse head.
Horse head? Which one?

Oh, you mean 'Clint Eastwood'.

CGUGFdcU8AAY4Ks.jpg

This is the only 'Horse Head' that I know of in the NRL:

NRL+1st+Qualifying+Final+Sydney+v+Penrith+cZ0xEoASqS7l.jpg

Jared Maxwell​

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8