Recruit a Superhero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilverSkier

Reserve Grader
Just a bit of light hearted fun but I was thinking, if you could choose one superhero to play for us who would it be?
We need some good forwards so I thought the Hulk would be a good choice. I'm sure he would chew up a few metres for us.

maxresdefault.jpg
Captain Underpants could be our new captain...

Now we're clasping at straws. This reminds me of a girl who's just been dumped and confiding with her girlfriend.

Superman because with him in the team, we'd never lose. But we would have to have Wonder Woman as the hooker ;)

I am a fan of The Phantom, though unfortunately he doesn't have super powers.

Ok Silvertails.....fess up. How many of you used to watch the Wonder Woman TV show simply because of Lynda Carter in her costume? And how many of you watched Lois & Clark because of Teri Hatcher?

Last edited:
The Flash. Because he's awesome! He'd be on the wing. Batman would be halfback or coach because he's a genius strategist. Wonder Woman, fire, ice and black canary would be the cheerleaders.....grrrrrooooowwwlll! Superman as the ball playing back rower because he'd smash everyone. Billy Batson as the ball boy.....but when needed says Shazam.

My Superhero/Heroine team

FB - Johnny Storm (Flame on)
WG - The Flash
CE - Superman
CE - Batman
WG - Dash Parr (from The Incredibles)
FE - Batfink
HB - Astroboy
PR - Ben Grimm....aka The Thing
HK - Wonder Woman
PR - The Hulk
SR - He-Man