Recognising players who don't play in the GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
This has probably been brought up before,but I would like to see the EPL style of recognition of players at presentatin of medals for the winners.First they bring out all the 2nd string players,who didn't play majority of the year,but contributed when injuries/suspensions/other duties, ruled out the number 1 players.Then the officials and Manager get their kudos,then the guys who won on the day get the ultimate prize.It would be fitting for Wolf,Kingy,Glenn,Lussick and any others who have patched the team up through the year,to at least get some sort of recognition for their efforts on the big day.

Each team has a 25 man top tier squad. The Premiers should recieve 25 premiership rings.

Didn't Thurston when he played for Canterbury play in Steve Price's place in a grand final?

From memory he did and he handed Price his ring at the end of the game.

bones said:
Each team has a 25 man top tier squad. The Premiers should recieve 25 premiership rings.

Yeh,maybe they do.You'd like to think that's how it works.This is the No Real Leadership,though!

eagles2win said:
Didn't Thurston when he played for Canterbury play in Steve Price's place in a grand final?

From memory he did and he handed Price his ring at the end of the game.

He sure did, it was very impressive

I recall reading somewhere a couple years back that the winners are issued 21 rings. 17 go to the players on the day ofcourse, 1 to the coach and 3 to players who the club chooses.

Dont hold me to it though!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6