RECLAIM MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, the majority votes in the Franchise, at Board level, controls the daily operations. This year is the third version of the Franchise.

But the membership of the Football Club enables us to protect the Manly Identity , irrespective of the FC having their minimum 2 seats or all 7 as they hold that crucial Preference Share - that is why its important to join up.
Get ready for the Penns to start buying memberships so he can control the vote in a few years.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
If Penn wants to change club colours, name, or home ground, all he needs to do is clearly state his case and the reasons why, and convince the FC members to vote for it.
It shouldn't be a hard sell if there is a TRUE need to change any of these things.
Most people are reasonable and can appreciate logical and balanced points when they are explained clearly.

With 4 hookers now on the books I am worried the club may be relocating to Kings Cross or Surry Hills.
Or maybe Newtown. They have a ground there, with excellent redevelopment opportunities. I'm sure the Marrickville locals would welcome his grandiose pipe dreams with open arms.

They would need to buy a LOT of memberships, I think there's about a 1000 members currently, so to get a 75% majority they'd need to buy around 3000, and hold them for 3 years .

That would equate out to well over $200k

I say that number as most of the 1000 Voted against the puppet board they proposed late last year.

4000 members x 75% = 3000

I doubt they'd do that but I guess that's chicken feed in the scheme of things.

Max Krilich was interviewed the other day, apparently disturbed about the reported number of impending departures. Max sided with the Peters' faction at the 2013 Club elections. Wonder how that relationship is going?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4